Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think racism stems (mostly) from lookism? AKA the blackpill?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I have a theory on this. The bigger the difference (in beauty) between white foids and the rest, the easier the roots of racism will spread.

Southern white foids where known (ya know, bfr the BBC invasion JFL) to be one of the best looking white foids on the planet (at some point).

Their black couterparts? Not so much.

The cucked social cientists say that racism is created as a means of separating one race of people (the conquerers) from another (the conquered).

And, in this particular case, i cant say they are exactly wrong.

And right wing people say that racism is a natural reaction in human beings (to try to protect their genes against other genes that are too different from them).

And again, cant say where they are wrong too.

So, what do yo think?

I'm "racist" for the simple fact I notice patterns in behavior correlate very heavily with race.

Yes. "Muhh quality of life" and stuff like that are all excuses. The truth is that even incels don't want to live with ugly men. It the crime rate was so important, then why are SFcels complaining about Curries and Ricecels?

Racists don't realize that inter-species conflict and division is precisely what the elites want. They can easily send young men to kill other young men when the time comes. Only women will benefit.

They make excuses like much biology but that's a null argument humans have a history of overcoming biological instinct. Singapore is a great example of a mixed race nation. Copers will say muhh it's a trading port not a nation which is completely incorrect because by that logic every sand nation ever isnt a country. In the 1970s Singapore experienced many race wars but overcame them.

I'm "racist" for the simple fact I notice patterns in behavior correlate very heavily with race.
Yes you are. You notice those traits more in some people and subconsciously ignore those same traits in others because of the colouration of their skin tone. Culture plays a big role in how children of certain races turn out.

IQ measurements by race aren't accurate at all because many nations only recently started recieving adequate food and education which greatly increases intelligence. The guy that did the measurements admitted that he ESTIMATED the IQs of many countries because of insufficient data.

For the most of human history whites were not even the most advanced group of people. It's only in the past 500 or so years that they really started exceeding everybody else.

for me its mostly their attitude/behavoir and the way the media portrays niggers like theyre superhumans or something that just triggers me for some reason. but yeah blacks see white people the same way so why is it only wrong when white people are racist?

Grow up white in a majority black neighborhood, get broken in to weekly and come ask some stupid fucking questions like this agian.

Whether you turn out racist or not depends on your own personal experience with certain races.

I have a theory on this. The bigger the difference (in beauty) between white foids and the rest, the easier the roots of racism will spread.

Southern white foids where known (ya know, bfr the BBC invasion JFL) to be one of the best looking white foids on the planet (at some point).

The cucked social cientists say that racism is created as a means of separating one race of people (the conquerers) from another (the conquered).

And right wing people say that racism is a natural reaction in human beings (to try to protect their genes against other genes that are too different from them).

So, what do yo think?
People just naturally gravitate towards their own kind. People crave the familiar and over time that evolved into racial profiling

most early racism stemmed from lookism

ethnical conflicts are normal for all the time of humanity

Racism is tribalism
Nothing more complicated than that

There are logical reasons to be racist too, it’s not all instinct

Blackpill is not Lookismaxing, you normie in disguise.

Blackpill is not ideology.

Lookismaxing is dealing with blackpill, not her.

The kind of racial preferences people are born with is different from pattern recognition based racial in group preference. The former is mostly based on lookism while the latter is derived from a combination of noticing the trends in shared behaviors of individuals of another race/culture/ethncity/etc. and them looking differently from you in physical appearance.

The kind of racial preferences people are born with is different from pattern recognition based racial in group preference. The former is mostly based on lookism while the latter is derived from a combination of noticing the trends in shared behaviors of individuals of another race/culture/ethncity/etc. and them looking differently from you in physical appearance.
:bigbrain: :blackpill::yes:

It's been proven humans just have an in-preference bias for seeing faces of their own race:
The present study examined whether ORB is also present in a highly multiracial society, namely, Malaysia, in which individuals generally have increased day-to-day direct exposure to other-race faces. Several studies have shown that sufficient contact with other-race people can ameliorate ORB (Wright et al., 2003; Walker and Hewstone, 2006b; Fioravanti-bastos et al., 2014); yet, some studies have demonstrated that substantial interracial contact does not necessarily ensure that other-race face recognition will improve (e.g. Cross et al., 1971; Ng and Lindsay, 1994; Walker and Hewstone, 2006a; Jackiw et al., 2008; Rhodes et al., 2009).

And as I was explaining above, I noticed patterns in behavior, language, and the such, which also correlated with various crime statistics & the such I found online.

Yes, I know that not everyone is like that: However, exceptions further prove the general rule which is established. :feelsthink:
Yes. "Muhh quality of life" and stuff like that are all excuses.
No, it isn't. I also notice you mentioned QoL here, which is clearly a jab against me as I have mentioned this many times. I find that somewhat disingenuous, since I've experienced it in part due to mass-immigration myself, and I'm one of the few users here in general who tries to reinforce their arguments factually.

It's been proven many times that diversity -be it racially or culturally- is harmful to the overall living standard:
In a recent study, Glaeser and colleague Alberto Alesina demonstrated that roughly half the difference in social welfare spending between the US and Europe—Europe spends far more—can be attributed to the greater ethnic diversity of the US population. Glaeser says lower national social welfare spending in the US is a “macro” version of the decreased civic engagement Putnam found in more diverse communities within the country.

Economists Matthew Kahn of UCLA and Dora Costa of MIT reviewed 15 recent studies in a 2003 paper, all of which linked diversity with lower levels of social capital. Greater ethnic diversity was linked, for example, to lower school funding, census response rates, and trust in others. Kahn and Costa's own research documented higher desertion rates in the Civil War among Union Army soldiers serving in companies whose soldiers varied more by age, occupation, and birthplace.
The truth is that even incels don't want to live with ugly men.
See above, humans just have racial preferences for their own face.
It the crime rate was so important, then why are SFcels complaining about Curries and Ricecels?
It's not just the crime-rate, it's also cost of living, how these groups vote, possibly taking up jobs in the labor market.

Example:

ImmigrantNETcontributions

20240506 222020

And I've worked with many curries, who are genuinely a pain in the ass to work with & have a completely different thinking process it seems. Also, just look at the situation Canada is in.

Racists don't realize that inter-species conflict and division is precisely what the elites want. They can easily send young men to kill other young men when the time comes. Only women will benefit.
Elites can always come-up with any reason for a conflict.

It's obvious that Europeans/Whites are facing replacement, because why is their so much anti-Whiteness online(including here sadly) as well as elsewhere: Not to mention, our countries are the only ones facing immigration on a mass-scale.

Racial-tension is at an all time high here in the US, and it's due to biological innate differences with race.
They make excuses like much biology but that's a null argument humans have a history of overcoming biological instinct.
Examples?

And no, humans for most of history lived in highly homogenous societies: I can easily prove, which I will make a thread on, as to how the more diverse & drifted America got from it's founding roots, the worse it has became & lost its overall vigor & sense of achievement.
Singapore is a great example of a mixed race nation. Copers will say muhh it's a trading port not a nation which is completely incorrect because by that logic every sand nation ever isnt a country. In the 1970s Singapore experienced many race wars but overcame them.
Well, those sand-nations were genuinely homogenous.

And no, I'm not a "coper" by saying it's a trading port, that is a very factual statement: It is Asias financial hub & a global one, meaning it gets to appropriate other nations resources due to neoliberalism.

It's a city-state trade-hub, which has allowed for it to be "successful" look at larger countries such as Brazil, that tells you what you need to know.
Yes you are.
So you're accusing me of being a lookist?

Sure, people of my own race weren't the best: However, compared to most non-Whites I met, I found them much more agreeable & tolerable to get on with. It's not that hard to understand.
You notice those traits more in some people and subconsciously ignore those same traits in others because of the colouration of their skin tone. Culture plays a big role in how children of certain races turn out.
No, I notice it's a lot more common in them, and I also pay attention to a thing called stats:

Nig

IQ measurements by race aren't accurate at all because many nations only recently started recieving adequate food and education which greatly increases intelligence. The guy that did the measurements admitted that he ESTIMATED the IQs of many countries because of insufficient data.
Here's an example as to how race does at least somewhat impact IQ:

Satracialgapfigure

Even when certain conditions are accounted for, it seems as if they do remain somewhat consistent.

Minn 2

(another example)

Even certain scholars agree:
B W Heritability survey

(Rindermann, Coyle, and Becker, 2013)

IQ related genes by race

Another example, showcasing how certain genes correlate with that of certain heritable intelligence traits.

This study also found that the more different genetic populations are, the wider the gap in IQ is.

It genuinely does make sense, that if IQ is supposedly heritable from parents that race would have something to do with it: In essence, an environment which people have inhabited for thousands of years will lead to some developing certain heritable traits, such as IQ & other cognitive abilities.
For the most of human history whites were not even the most advanced group of people. It's only in the past 500 or so years that they really started exceeding everybody else.
Do you know about Rome?

Also, the achievements surpass most in terms of objective value & quality:
3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

Even some of the poorest & worst-performing regions of Europe/White countries still outperformed most others.

Celts & Germanics were also more advanced than many give credit for.

Yes, I know that not everyone is like that: However, exceptions further prove t
No, it isn't. I also notice you mentioned QoL here, which is clearly a jab against me as I have mentioned this many times. I find that somewhat disingenuous, since I've experienced it in part due to mass-immigration myself, and I'm one of the few users here in general who tries to reinforce their arguments factually.

It's been proven many times that diversity -be it racially or culturally- is harmful to the overall living standard:

See above, humans just have racial preferences for their own face.
Correction. Humans prefer others of their own in-group. Irish were treated like blacks when they first started immigrating to America. Ironically, it was the black community that showed them the most acceptance.
It's not just the crime-rate, it's also cost of living, how these groups vote, possibly taking up jobs in the labor market.
I'm going to sum up my thoughts about race. Just because an individual is born a certain race, does not give you the excuse to deprive the individual of basic human respect and acknowledgement.

I base most of my beliefs off of radical MRA theory.

Tribalistic behaviour is hatred of your fellow man no matter how you paint it.

I don't care if any .is member of any ethnicity claims to be part of a superior race. I really don't.

Calling other men, especially incel men, who are the most similar to you in all but skin colour slurs that were said in a non-jokingly manner is hatred and completely contradictory to their claims that you love fellow ethnicels and even prefer them over white normies because you will never call them degretory racial slurs based solely of one's skin tone no matter how badly they disrespect you.

You also make highly insensitive posts like "nuke all of Africa" have you thought of all the incels living there???

Different groups vote differently because immigrants like to vote for those who will protect them.
The gap is narrowing.
And I've worked with many curries, who are genuinely a pain in the ass to work with & have a completely different thinking process it seems. Also, just look at the situation Canada is in.
My personal experience is the exact opposite. I got along best with curries and blacks.
Elites can always come-up with any reason for a conflict.
It's far easier to convince young men to kill other young men when you paint them as the enemy.
It's obvious that Europeans/Whites are facing replacement, because why is their so much anti-Whiteness online(including here sadly) as well as elsewhere: Not to mention, our countries are the only ones facing immigration on a mass-scale.

Racial-tension is at an all time high here in the US, and it's due to biological innate differences with race.
Whites are not facing "replacement" They are not reproducing and import 3rd world workers because natives refuse to do dirty jobs. Trump promised to fix the immigration issue but he ended up deporting even fewer illegals than Obama because western economy RELIES on underpaid manual labour. Over time, immigrants settle down and form their own communities, so the government needs to import more workers. This unending cycle is what actually causes the ever increasing number of recent immigrants in America. The housing crisis in Canada is so funny to me. >Sell houses with no limit >Houses sell out >blame immigrant buyers what??? You were literally selling them the goods and claim that they were at fault?
Examples?

And no, humans for most of history lived in highly homogenous societies: I can easily prove, which I will make a thread on, as to how the more diverse & drifted America got from it's founding roots, the worse it has became & lost its overall vigor & sense of achievement.

Well, those sand-nations were genuinely homogenous.

And no, I'm not a "coper" by saying it's a trading port, that is a very factual statement: It is Asias financial hub & a global one, meaning it gets to appropriate other nations resources due to neoliberalism.
It's a nation that funds it's expenditures by trading. I had part of my education there and there was little to no racial tension. Everybody with the exception of aging boomers got along.
It's a city-state trade-hub, which has allowed for it to be "successful" look at larger countries such as Brazil, that tells you what you need to know.

So you're accusing me of being a lookist?

Sure, people of my own race weren't the best: However, compared to most non-Whites I met, I found them much more agreeable & tolerable to get on with. It's not that hard to understand.
I'm accusing you of hatred and intolerance towards your fellow brocels on the basis of their skin pigmentation.
No, I notice it's a lot more common in them, and I also pay attention to a thing called stats:
View attachment 1230220

View attachment 1230221
This topic is actually hotly debated because of these factors:
The environment which the child was raised in
Poverty and malnutrition in ethnic communities
Ethnic culture and expectations
Here's an example as to how race does at least somewhat impact IQ:

View attachment 1230225

Even when certain conditions are accounted for, it seems as if they do remain somewhat consistent.

View attachment 1230226
(another example)

Even certain scholars agree:
View attachment 1230228
(Rindermann, Coyle, and Becker, 2013)

View attachment 1230231
Another example, showcasing how certain genes correlate with that of certain heritable intelligence traits.

This study also found that the more different genetic populations are, the wider the gap in IQ is.

It genuinely does make sense, that if IQ is supposedly heritable from parents that race would have something to do with it: In essence, an environment which people have inhabited for thousands of years will lead to some developing certain heritable traits, such as IQ & other cognitive abilities.

Do you know about Rome?

Also, the achievements surpass most in terms of objective value & quality:
View attachment 1230222
Even some of the poorest & worst-performing regions of Europe/White countries still outperformed most others.
The Roman Empire fell in 476 AD. The graph only shows technological achievement from 1400 onwards. Byzantium fell in 1453 AD and it relied heavily on its European cousins for survival.
Celts & Germanics were also more advanced than many give credit for.

Last edited:
Correction. Humans prefer others of their own in-group.
Which is heavily racially centered.

I like how you didn't address the point of the article which was talking about facial-recognition, and had to bring this up:
Irish were treated like blacks when they first started immigrating to America. Ironically, it was the black community that showed them the most acceptance.
Incorrect, in fact:
During much of the nineteenth century, in areas with large Irish American and African American populations, the two groups were often pushed into conflict.

The Riot in Lexington Avenue
The Conscription Act of 1863 exacerbated tense relationships. This act made all white men between the ages of twenty and forty-five years eligible for the draft by the Union Army. Free African American men were permitted to "volunteer" to fight in the Civil War through the provisions of the Emancipation Proclamation. However, African American men were not drafted or otherwise forced to fight. In addition, white men with money could illegally bribe doctors for medical exemptions, legally hire a substitute, or pay for a commutation of a draft. The less affluent could not afford to pay for deferments. The inequities in draft eligibility between African Americans, monied whites, and working-class whites, of whom many were Irish, increased racial tensions.

Several cities suffered draft riots in which enrollment officers and free African Americans were targeted for violence. The largest such incident began on June 11, 1863, in New York City when more than 100 people were murdered by an angry mob. After burning down a draft office and attacking police officers and well-dressed whites, this mob of white workers, including many Irish Americans, focused its energy on killing African American bystanders.

Evidently, they faced direct competition for jobs in labor market with the blacks. Resentment and hatred resulted from competition which escalated racial tension between these two groups. The Irish immigrants took the blacks' jobs away since they were willing to work for less money. In addition, the blacks took over Irish jobs when they went on strike. As a result, ethnic violence and gang activities increased. Civil disobedience spread throughout New York City, and later on led to the outbreak of the Draft Riots.

From a literal Liberal/"pro black" source.
I'm going to sum up my thoughts about race. Just because an individual is born a certain race, does not give you the excuse to deprive the individual of basic human respect and acknowledgement.
As per my previous communication, I explained as to how I developed my views due to recognizing patterns in behavior amongst people & groups. I always treated everyone I met when I was younger correct & with respect, as I was told, yet found mistreatment from both those of my race & especially from non-whites.

I'm not trying to bait, most Hispanics for instance always were dishonest & backstabbed me, thus making my life worse.
I base most of my beliefs off of radical MRA theory.

Tribalistic behaviour is hatred of your fellow man no matter how you paint it.
Tribalism is merely a reaction to identifying with those who are most alike not just in appearance but characteristically & behaviorally, as well as due to the potential incompatibleness which certain groups have.
I don't care if any .is member of any ethnicity claims to be part of a superior race. I really don't.
I've never claimed that I myself am better than anyone here because of my race, and it's pretty stupid to do that here of all places.

I do, however, stand by my view Whites are objectively the best.
Calling other men, especially incel men, who are the most similar to you in all but skin colour
Race is more than skin-color jfl.
slurs that were said in a non-jokingly manner
Most of it is in a joking manner, or because they said something about JBW and/or made an anti-White statement

If I do use slurs towards a group, I am speaking of the normies of that group or it as a collective.
is hatred and completely contradictory to their claims that you love fellow ethnicels and even prefer them over white normies because you will never call them degretory racial slurs based solely of one's skin tone no matter how badly they disrespect you.
Why would I use a racial slur as an insult towards someone who is literally the same race as me? Jfl, that claim made no sense.

I do use some kind of slur to refer to normies of my own race, but I can't use a racial one since there's no context for me to.
You also make highly insensitive posts like "nuke all of Africa" have you thought of all the incels living there???
Well, I see tons of ethnics deny & invalidate Whitecels experiences(I've never done this) whilst also see them blame "muh whitey" for everything, which is literal Redditor mentality. I also see them say the same thing as well in regards to Whites & White countries, not to mention I was being humorous.
Different groups vote differently because immigrants like to vote for those who will protect them.
Who also are more feminist on average, pro-LGBT, etc.
What does this have anything to do with what I mentioned?

I showed graphs showing immigration to Denmark from MENA countries was a net-negative, and the other one I shared showed that they make less impacts financially to society collectively.
My personal experience is the exact opposite. I got along best with curries and blacks.
Well, you aren't White, so therefore you cannot claim your experience would be similar to mine.

If I was rice, I'd want to be around other rices for sure.

And my experience has been the opposite: Non-Whites, mainly Blacks & Hispanics, have always been more difficult to associate with on average. Even under the same religious institutions, yes.
It's far easier to convince young men to kill other young men when you paint them as the enemy.

Whites are not facing "replacement"
We are jfl, everyone knows this is a pure fact. It's not even upon for debate, and I can't believe people on a site such as this of all places deny it.
They are not reproducing
Due to feminism, among other things: Whites, by default, also have been more k-selective which equates to less birth-rates.

Most non-Whites, except East Asians, are r-selective.
and import 3rd world workers because natives refuse to do dirty jobs.
They're imported, because companies are unregulated & are allowed to import workers who will work for lower-wages.
Trump promised to fix the immigration issue but he ended up deporting even fewer illegals than Obama
This is correct, yes.

However, under him legal immigration declines.
because western economy RELIES on underpaid manual labour.
Which is costly overall economically:

2024 05 19 140001

Also, check this article out:

Wage suppression is the real reason why Japanese politicians are set to import 800,000 foreign workers. A flood of unskilled labor into a country reduces labor costs in the target industries, which reduces upward pressure on prices. That blunts the impact of inflation, but it’s only temporary.
Japan seems to have been listening to bureaucrats like Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell—and they’ve been taking notes. Mr. Powell recently explicitly said that the importation of low-paid unskilled workers has helped keep costs down, which reduces headline inflation numbers.

The problem with this Band-Aid is twofold. First, cutting wages is a rather inhumane solution to the problem of government spending and borrowing, and creating too much money.

Second, the apparent cost savings are only temporary since immigrants create just as many labor shortages as they solve. While unskilled immigrants provide labor for low-paying jobs, they increase shortages in other, often skilled jobs. Consider that immigrants also go to the dentist, their children need teachers, they use electricians, barbers, even police.

Thus, mass immigration of unskilled workers doesn’t solve an economy-wide labor shortage—but it certainly helps those businesses that employ lots of cheap labor.

Those are precisely the special interests who support mass immigration both here and in Japan, regardless of the fact that it is hollowing out the native-born working class in both places.

Over time, immigrants settle down and form their own communities,
Which as I shared in the source above, leads to lower social-trust & a weakened social fabric.

And in perhaps the most surprising result of all, levels of trust were not only lower between groups in more diverse settings, but even among members of the same group.

The housing crisis in Canada is so funny to me. >Sell houses with no limit >Houses sell out >blame immigrant buyers what??? You were literally selling them the goods and claim that they were at fault?
Canada has imported far too many for their healthcare & housing to sustain jfl, this is just a common fact.
It's a nation that funds it's expenditures by trading. I had part of my education there and there was little to no racial tension. Everybody with the exception of aging boomers got along.
Again, I said it's not a good example for various reasons.

Look at much larger-scale nations, such as Brazil or my country the US.

Glad to know you're also privileged enough to have gotten an education there though. :feelsjuice:
I'm accusing you of hatred and intolerance towards your fellow brocels on the basis of their skin pigmentation.
If they make a JBW claim and/or an anti-White statement ofc I will say something, I've never had an issue elsewise.

And race isn't just "muh skin tone" it has a lot to do with your genotype, phenotype, skull-structure, etc.
This topic is actually hotly debated because of these factors:
The environment which the child was raised in
Poverty and malnutrition in ethnic communities
Ethnic culture and expectations
Well, if you look at another stat I shared it showed that despite changes in the wealth-gap, SAT scores don't shift much.

Here's another:
1995 SAT vs Income Education

Also, look at this:

The Roman Empire fell in 476 AD.
And it stood for around one-thousand years, even before the Empire as the Republic.

Point was, Europeans had many great civilizations before the past 500 years.

Vikings were more advanced than many give credit for, same with Celts especially.

more on this:

The graph only shows technological achievement from 1400 onwards.
Ok, and?

I showed it to highlight the sheer quality & quantity of them compared to other civilizations both other Whites & non-Whites had.
Byzantium fell in 1453 AD and it relied heavily on its European cousins for survival.
It stood as a test of time & had many cultural influences, though I personally am not a fan of it.

So, what do yo think?
Really what irritates me is people complain about racism all the time but lookism or attractive people being privileged isn't looked at the same way.

Water, this shouldnt be a question

Once again ill say
Racism = lookism

Lookism by definition is the worship of Chads. While racism is a hostile (and reasonable) reaction towards people outside of his race / ethnicity. It isn't also based on looks (jews for example look almost identical to europeans) as the latter. Do you think when a racist sees Tyrone or Chang he will be like "ah yes, I will cuck myself and worship this dude 24/7 and even have him fuck my wife"? Ofc not, he would react the same way he would towards nigger normies/inkwells. These 2 by nature are very different and not to be confused.

If you want to put them under the same umbrella, just say discrimination or hate. (water for some, but not so obvious for others, I say hate for lookism cause it is hostile to incels, and a little to normies but they are at least tolerated)

@DarkStar would agree with me on this.

Last edited: