Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think people on here virtue signal when they say to not kill yourself or that they're sad over a user's suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It just feels fake.

No, I'm genuinely depressed about riceronicel.

Well I think that far worse awaits those that kill themselves so I would tell them to stick it out

I just feel sad knowing someone roped. But tbh I guess it's hypocritical considering that person prolly suffered every day anyway

I got legitimately sad for @Emergency Manual . He was a bro.

I genuinely envy anyone who ropes, tbh,

There was a lot less vritue signalling on r/incels. People would unironically tell each other to rope. It was considered a viable option. They would put out obituaries to those who roped.

Here guys have to tell each other to not rope. Some of it is basic humanity, we don't want other guys to actually kill themselves over this. We also don't want this place to become a death cult suicide epidemic, else site will be banned. But most of the time we mean it when we tell others to not rope.

My daily routine changes virtually not at all and it occupies very little of my thought tbh. However, I do genuinely wish that their lobes would have been better and I am unhappy to hear of it

It just feels fake.
if you want to kill yourself like you said so I personally wouldn't care it's a choice on your own, but only if you're killing yourself because you've done what you wanted to do. If you're killing yourself because faggots piss you off on the daily, then you gave them a win in a sense. Imagine if Nazi's were seething over soviets online and just killed themselves because of it. You pretty much gave the soviets more fuel. Also don't believe what anyone says about the "sins" of suicide or some malarkey as such. When you die, you're going to get a shit life review of what you done and whether god even says anything about us, that's up to him but dependant on your character you will either stick around with god, evolve to a higher entity (through effort that is so best be ready to do something because nothing we have now wasn't done through no effort), or get kicked into mortal realm doing the same shit again.

Personally when I die, I'm taking the entity form, where I have the possibility of just summoning myself on earth if needed, though what's funny about that idea is that I think there are already those that were summoned that way but not in the sense of what we know in shows and such but those entities live their entire lives here til death, think of Tesla and such in that way. (though idk if they actually sense the higher presence still or were soft resetted where they forget all the details when they were in the other realm)

Sure what I'm talking is mumbo jumbo but I'm not wrong in the suicide nor the idea that you will be sent here on this mortal plane again. Look into NDE's if you want to know more on what happens after death but don't buy into the preach cope you hear afterwards, the whole thing is god's scam to make you subservient again and not be your own self, unless you like to be a disciple of someone else that is. I'm fine with being friends with god but I'm not fine with being told I'm something underneath nor above it.

I'm going to get called crazy but you will know when you die, though the funny thing is that soyciety is the crazy one with their NPC observations and herd mentality, with no true criticality of thought and ideas, thus result themselves in constant virtue pandering or materialistic slaves.

I don’t know why people try to get them not to rope. I mean , you’re wishing them to keep on suffering

Not gonna lie and pretend that i care about you because i don't. It's Just that the Idea of a 15 years old boy dying due to his inceldom status feels sad and scary for the great majority here.

Nah I actually feel bad about anyone here killing themselves but if its a foid or soy I wouldn't care

Not virtue signalling when I say it. I believe many on this forum are cowardly dumbasses who never even tried to ascend so when they want to kill themselves, it's because they don't have it as good as Chad. That's foid-level entitlement.

Not gonna lie and pretend that i care about you because i don't. It's Just that the Idea of a 15 years old boy dying due to his inceldom status feels sad and scary for the great majority here.
he's 15 well even more of a stupid idea to kill yourself then. I was 15 and semi suicidal but I just got through it with copes and didn't want to let the niggers in school be glad I was gone.

I don’t know why people try to get them not to rope. I mean , you’re wishing them to keep on suffering
yes but is it truly suffering if you never done anything about it or you just taking inceldom like some sort of status symbol to not do anything about the things occurring. I'm glad I'm on this forum because the blackpill content is here, unfiltered and free to be spoken, thus making it more aware for me to be cautious of soyciety, without it I would have been wondering what the fuck was wrong with me for so long. I'd rather use the fuel we have to garner even more to the truths we have than just tell others to merely kill themselves because they're not getting stacey/looksmatch poon. This content is our fuel, our weapon to get back at soyciety and you want to take a white flag approach.

I don’t virtue signal. I genuinely do feel bad. I usually never say don’t do it bro or anything like that since I feel that it is the person’s decision and I don’t like guilt tripping people into continuing suffering

I only feel bad when its an incel, I don't care at all about normie/foid suicide

It just feels fake.
no. when my fellow occultcel @thebuddhacel left for the afterlife, it was somewhat brutal. as I don't have any real IRL friends nor know many woke occultist trucels.

I do feel bad when we lose a fellow brocel, though it's their decision and no one else has the right to decide for them what they do with their own life.

if you want to kill yourself like you said so I personally wouldn't care it's a choice on your own, but only if you're killing yourself because you've done what you wanted to do. If you're killing yourself because faggots piss you off on the daily, then you gave them a win in a sense. Imagine if Nazi's were seething over soviets online and just killed themselves because of it. You pretty much gave the soviets more fuel. Also don't believe what anyone says about the "sins" of suicide or some malarkey as such. When you die, you're going to get a shit life review of what you done and whether god even says anything about us, that's up to him but dependant on your character you will either stick around with god, evolve to a higher entity (through effort that is so best be ready to do something because nothing we have now wasn't done through no effort), or get kicked into mortal realm doing the same shit again.

Personally when I die, I'm taking the entity form, where I have the possibility of just summoning myself on earth if needed, though what's funny about that idea is that I think there are already those that were summoned that way but not in the sense of what we know in shows and such but those entities live their entire lives here til death, think of Tesla and such in that way. (though idk if they actually sense the higher presence still or were soft resetted where they forget all the details when they were in the other realm)

Sure what I'm talking is mumbo jumbo but I'm not wrong in the suicide nor the idea that you will be sent here on this mortal plane again. Look into NDE's if you want to know more on what happens after death but don't buy into the preach cope you hear afterwards, the whole thing is god's scam to make you subservient again and not be your own self, unless you like to be a disciple of someone else that is. I'm fine with being friends with god but I'm not fine with being told I'm something underneath nor above it.

I'm going to get called crazy but you will know when you die, though the funny thing is that soyciety is the crazy one with their NPC observations and herd mentality, with no true criticality of thought and ideas, thus result themselves in constant virtue pandering or materialistic slaves.
based. you must have read Robert Bruce's astral Dynamics or other books. Def very woke.

I genuinely envy anyone who ropes, tbh,
This. I don't feel bad due to people roping, however it's sad knowing that it's the best option for some people.

I just feel sad knowing someone roped. But tbh I guess it's hypocritical considering that person prolly suffered every day anyway

Call it a cope, but I genuinely believe you can find fulfillment in life without women. All the great scientists and engineers that helped advance our society were mostly incel. For that reason, I don’t believe suicide is the best option unless you are truly truly deformed

It just feels fake.
why so much everythingisfakecels in this forum? do you even know that companionship is genetically wired? most people are coded to be social and care for others, yet there are people who don't but they are a minority, usually who call it fake.

It just feels fake.

When you are used to a lifetime of being mocked, criticized, dismissed and hated on, sincere compliments or people being nice feels very uncomfortable ngl
To answer your question I think it's mixed tbh

I genuinely don't want anyone to kill themselves tbh, it's sad when incels feel like that's their only option.
Call it a cope, but I genuinely believe you can find fulfillment in life without women. All the great scientists and engineers that helped advance our society were mostly incel. For that reason, I don’t believe suicide is the best option unless you are truly truly deformed
Exactly my thoughts.

yup. when i was a bluepilled guy i did it too, whenever i saw someone die or met with an accident i felt bad for them. after taking the blackpill my life is somewhat better. now i dont even care if someone dies. if gods can die then who tf are these mortals.

I feel bad they are suffering because I've been there. I think it's their right to take their life and I'm not going to judge either way. It takes balls to really kill yourself. They have my respect. Hopefully I can give them a feelsman wojak hug in Hell when I get there too.

I don't read books
Last book I've ever read was a game guide
how did you come to your conclusions about the afterlife? self Exploration?

how did you come to your conclusions about the afterlife? self Exploration?
Just assumptions of stuff I've been going on about since I was kid. I don't brag about it because the smaller stuff I talk about, usually get me called weirdo but oh well. Also had a vision that I recalled back when I was a kid and saw the first scene of superman, where he got sent from krypton, which the whole thing looked pretty familiar to me except the planet destroying part. It was like I knew something about being sent down from somewhere, though it would be impossible for me to know why, as I have had the understanding that those who get sent into a new life, end up having their memory erased or just simply forget. I can't go on for long because I rather play vidya right now.

Yes. I don't think anyone really cares. Unless you knew that person deeply you're virtue signalling.

Just assumptions of stuff I've been going on about since I was kid. I don't brag about it because the smaller stuff I talk about, usually get me called weirdo but oh well. Also had a vision that I recalled back when I was a kid and saw the first scene of superman, where he got sent from krypton, which the whole thing looked pretty familiar to me except the planet destroying part. It was like I knew something about being sent down from somewhere, though it would be impossible for me to know why, as I have had the understanding that those who get sent into a new life, end up having their memory erased or just simply forget. I can't go on for long because I rather play vidya right now.
Based. You might have some past life visions like some stories have talked about. In my case, i had no supernatural experiences till i meditation maxed and got astral projection experiences

Based. You might have some past life visions like some stories have talked about. In my case, i had no supernatural experiences till i meditation maxed and got astral projection experiences
I mean I did do meditation but I still was aware of stuff before it, and I only ever done it for fun, and weirdly enough it felt alleviating and like I was floating off the sofa, then came the vivid dreams of me levitating and flying across towns whilst meditating.

I also remember this one vivid dream where the skin of my arm was completely gone and you could see the muscle and bone, with some weird infection. I think I received it because I twisted this girl's arm in nursery before I was joining and pissed her off in the sand pit.

I never virtue signal. When I tell people to not rope, I mean it. I tell my enemies to rope.

I always encourage people to cope and learn more, rather than roping. You're going to die someday anyway. At least try to make the best of what you can.

Last edited:
We can only be strong in numbers

I feel bad for them, but at the same time I envy them, I wish I had the balls to go through with it; I've made 3 botched attempts so far, one when I was 15 (failed poisoning), one when I was ~20 and another a few weeks ago, I'm never able to go through with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back