Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think normtards are even human?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I remember back then there was a trend in most social media platforms where one retard comments " If you're reading this your mom will die in 2 months if you want to reverse the spell send this comment to 5 people " or some shit and most braindead normtards would fall for this, it was spreading like wild fire I saw them bombarding each other with this shit and even getting into fights for it. It really made me question their ability of criticizing or reasonably looking through these comments, I don't think they're very much capable of doing that they'd prefer to listen and follow through whatever bullshit mainstream opinion is being publicized. I have yet to find a normtard who is willing to give out some helpful advice or a realist opinion rather than spewing bluepilled garbage or being so fucking predictable. Fuck I hate these cucks, they know about the blackpill and they know cumdumpsters prefer tall/attractive males but the stupid fucks won't admit it. It's almost as if they're programmed to say or do this fucking shit.

I remember back then there was a trend in most social media platforms where one retard comments " If you're reading this your mom will die in 2 month
This is still on /b all the time. And it's just fucking around retardation

I think they are NPCs, when you see them blindly fall for bait and act like sheep it's hard to say that they aren't badly programed AI and that we don't live in a simulation.

They're like hollow shells that take on the appearance of humans, utterly soulless.

This is still on /b all the time. And it's just fucking around retardation
understandable since most 4shit users are braindead retards, they aren't well suited for living in a healthy community either.
I think they are NPCs, when you see them blindly fall for bait and act like sheep it's hard to say that they aren't badly programed AI and that we don't live in a simulation.
I'm starting to think I'm living in a simulation as well no way that I can feel like I'm closely related to those fucking hive-minded sheeps.
They're like hollow shells that take on the appearance of humans, utterly soulless.
perfect description for normfaggots.

I'm starting to think I'm living in a simulation as well no way that I can feel like I'm closely related to those fucking hive-minded sheeps.
We live in a shitty version of GTA

I remember back then there was a trend in most social media platforms where one retard comments " If you're reading this your mom will die in 2 months if you want to reverse the spell send this comment to 5 people " or some shit and most braindead normtards would fall for this, it was spreading like wild fire I saw them bombarding each other with this shit and even getting into fights for it. It really made me question their ability of criticizing or reasonably looking through these comments, I don't think they're very much capable of doing that they'd prefer to listen and follow through whatever bullshit mainstream opinion is being publicized. I have yet to find a normtard who is willing to give out some helpful advice or a realist opinion rather than spewing bluepilled garbage or being so fucking predictable. Fuck I hate these cucks, they know about the blackpill and they know cumdumpsters prefer tall/attractive males but the stupid fucks won't admit it. It's almost as if they're programmed to say or do this fucking shit.

Well, if you believe in magic and curses you can fall for such thing, even intelligent people do. I know a toilet with an IQ of 156 who was scammed out of tens of thousands of Euro's by a fortune teller.

The thing is, religion is a good example of this, there are intelligent incels on this forum who believe in religions, let that sink in!

They are the worst type of conformists, bluepilled zombies who will obey their jew massa any time the globohomo jew ran government asks anything from them.