Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think muscles is a necessary component of a chad (poll)

Do you think muscles is a necessary component of a chad?

• yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
muscular is one of the adjectives of a chad

Yes, you don't really see skinny Chads. They naturally have more muscle mass than normies and they take advantage of their genetics to build more. There are exceptions but the general rule is Chad will have a lean, muscular body. People like to post TikTok femboys and say they're Chads but they really aren't.

its all about face

Not at all.

Gym cope

Gymcel

Skinny chad

No, although it helps, height frame and leanness (in that order) are much more important for a chad body.

Muscles can give you 1-2 points on the scale but a real chad can go without it

this is the chad in my chadfish account, he has muscles

Attachments

• InkedInkedchad 2.jpg
    InkedInkedchad 2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 146
  • InkedInkedchad 2_LI.jpg
    InkedInkedchad 2_LI.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 133
No but it helps

Just post extreme examples bro.
One example of Chad being Chad without muscles already proves it's possible. Now post a 5'0 aboriginal Chad for me, please.

That guy at the bottom would be mistaken for a Stacy by actual high T Chads and get slayed.
Masculinity is overrated in a gynocentric matriarchal society with the state taking care of foids' security and needs like we have today. Also most women on the pill, which makes them like feminine men better.

If you look good but feminine you'll slay just the same. Maybe with a slightly different type of women in general, but still virtually infinite options.

One example of Chad being Chad without muscles already proves it's possible. Now post a 5'0 aboriginal Chad for me, please.
The last guy has a one in a million face, he's not your typical Chad. The last guy WOULD be a Chad if he wasn't a twink. He looks laughable with his body, despite his face.
Masculinity is overrated in a gynocentric matriarchal society with the state taking care of foids' security and needs like we have today. Also most women on the pill, which makes them like feminine men better.

If you look good but feminine you'll slay just the same. Maybe with a slightly different type of women in general, but still virtually infinite options.
This is a cope you hear from low T teen lookism autists. IRL the biggest slayers are always the buff rugby jock types, not skinny shits that look like they would lose a fist fight to a malnourished Vietnamese girl.
The twink look becomes outdated by your late teens. ALL women want men that look like actual men by that age.

Last edited:
The last guy has a one in a million face, he's not your typical Chad. The last guy WOULD be a Chad if he wasn't a twink. He looks laughable with his body, despite his face.
To you, as a man. I don't think he looks laughable to most women.

Similarly, some buffed up ugly dude looks threatening and admirable to other men, but women don't care about his muscles if his face is ugly.

This is a cope you hear from low T teen lookism autists. IRL the biggest slayers are always the buff rugby jock types, not skinny shits that look like they would lose a fist fight to a malnourished Vietnamese girl.
The twink look becomes outdated by your late teens. ALL women want men that look like actual men by that age.
Attracting primarily teens is just more advantage tbh. Would you complain if you could only attract teens? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Gigachad full of muscles can have older used-up roasties for all I care.

Chad + muscles = Gigachad
Time Wizard + Baby Dragon= Thousand Dragon.

Last edited:
To you, as a man. I don't think he looks laughable to most women.
Oh, he absolutely fucking does. Any woman that's with him would be aware that basically any man could break her twink boyfriend in half. His body is a huge failo. Only autistic looksmaxxers masturbate to these femboy models. The IRL slayers that get the most pussy are always the sporty jocks. Go to a club and see how many women are all over these gay looking prettyboys.

Attracting primarily teens are just more advantage tbh. Would you complain if you could only attract teens? I sure as hell wouldn't.
The jocks slay the most teens as well. What I said is that the prime for these twinks is in their teens and even then they get outslayed by actual men. Cope all you want with teens but once you're in college if you still lust after 14 year olds you'll be an outcast weirdo.

His body is a huge failo. Only autistic looksmaxxers masturbate to these femboy models. The IRL slayers that get the most pussy are always the sporty jocks. Go to a club and see how many women are all over these gay looking prettyboys.

I am not sure, if he is Chad enough I think the woman will even be willing to take the protector role.

No, I've seen fat chads. Once chad, always chad

i think muscles are absolutely neccasary

no but he needs to be lean at least.
There are no fat chads

Almost All chads work Out because they reap The benefits so well.

Even with a great face they still want a bit of muscle at least, slim, defined and toned.

Pixycel said: There are no fat chads
Dennis Hof and Player Supreme laugh at you from their graves.

While the still living fat kikes Tom Leykis and Henry Kissinger laugh at you from their mansions.

2000 years ago the guy on the bottom would have been raped as a slave boy or taken as a concubine by the guy on the right. It is only in a gynocracy that such a weak man is held as a perverse ideal of beauty. Strength is beauty.
Yup. Thank feminists and cucks for that :feelsclown:

We live in a world where some skinny 15 yo faggot with hunters eyes and prominent cheekbones has more SMV than a supermuscular warrior-type millionaire who developed the cure for cancer. And some faggots call it progress and a type of sexual selection which is good for humanity.

Last edited:
Only bones matter. Everything else is just a bonus or minus.

It just enhances what u already have, wouldn't identify it as a crucial component though.

"Why lift, if it's all about your face" - Francisco Lachowski, Lanklet with Gigachad face.

all redpiller will say yes.

Yes, muscular chads are more desirable than twink chads (assuming both of them look the same and have the same height). However, the increase of SMV is barely worth the effort, if you're already really attractive

Y but not that much

A Chad is basically an alpha-male

Have you ever see a skinny alpha-gorilla?