Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you think mothers are sexually attracted to their own chad sons?

do mothers/grandmas have sexual attraction to their chad son? do they have sex with their chad son?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course mothers are not usually attracted to their sons, but i can imagine that when an anomaly arises and it does happen, the son would be probably good looking.

Such a stupid thread. The answer is NO. The mother watches the son growing up from a literal baby to an adult. Mothers are not attracted to their sons barring a few exceptions here and there.(less than 0.0001%)
@Edmund_Kemper are you attracted to your mother ? This is such a stupid fucking thread.

Nah i have legit proof youre larper but im keeping it lowkey for now. Sargaent said well get 'him' when the time is right
@SergeantIncel nevrr said that. You don’t have any proof. You just wish you do. Why don’t you show the “proof” now? I dare you
Such a stupid thread. The answer is NO. The mother watches the son growing up from a literal baby to an adult. Mothers are not attracted to their sons barring a few exceptions here and there.(less than 0.0001%)
@Edmund_Kemper are you attracted to your mother ? This is such a stupid fucking thread.
Cope

Cant link sargent told me keep it lowkey his time will come
I bet @SergeantIncel never said that. Show proof you faggot

He does. Hes just keeping you here to study your behaviour for the good of the forum
I doubt it. I messaged him now and waiting for a response. There’s no proof that I am a LARPer. In fact guys who accuse others of LARPing all day are the most likely to be larpers. All of my odd behavior is from autism and ocd

my mother admitted that im ugly

Sexually attracted, yes. Actual sex? No. Women are still more careful and more high-inhib than men, not socially but in terms of actions, even today. They play their cards with more nuance and finesse, which would be respectable if we weren't both trying to win the card game.
Parents being attracted to their children is not normal, but it happens anyway for various reasons. When a kid totally changes both behaviour and appearance as a teen, this stranger-ifying of them can make an unsatisfied or single parent reconsider. I still find it messed up, because it breaks the family structure to act on such thoughts, and structure is what keeps the world running coherently and gets us food on our plates and running water and electricity. (No matter what people say about freedom, surviving is more important than choice, and to choose to be free and die is a stupider choice than to be alive with restrictions).

Sexually attracted, yes. Actual sex? No. Women are still more careful and more high-inhib than men, not socially but in terms of actions, even today. They play their cards with more nuance and finesse, which would be respectable if we weren't both trying to win the card game.
Parents being attracted to their children is not normal, but it happens anyway for various reasons. When a kid totally changes both behaviour and appearance as a teen, this stranger-ifying of them can make an unsatisfied or single parent reconsider. I still find it messed up, because it breaks the family structure to act on such thoughts, and structure is what keeps the world running coherently and gets us food on our plates and running water and electricity. (No matter what people say about freedom, surviving is more important than choice, and to choose to be free and die is a stupider choice than to be alive with restrictions).
I bet a few moms do have sex with them

I doubt it. I messaged him now and waiting for a response. There’s no proof that I am a LARPer. In fact guys who accuse others of LARPing all day are the most likely to be larpers. All of my odd behavior is from autism and ocd
Sarge used to tell me
"If you ever want to see what an autistic female larper on incels.co looks like... Go check @Edmund_Kemper profile"
:feelskek::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelskek::lul::lul::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sarge used to tell me
"If you ever want to see what an autistic female larper on incels.co looks like... Go check @Edmund_Kemper profile"
:feelskek::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelskek::lul::lul::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Screenshot of it didn’t happen

Not gonna leak screenshots especiall of an admin bruh
You’re making allegations about him, might as well show screenshots

Ask him for screenshots if you care. Dont cry to me when you embarass yourself
I messaged him and haven’t gotten a response. Just because a guy has autistic behavior doesn’t mean he’s a foid. In fact, most of the larpers here prolly aren’t foids. 90% of them I bet are just a bunch of normies

Most people are not into incest and since any minor thing can be a deal breaker to women, I'd say that too.

19393.jpg

I messaged him and haven’t gotten a response. Just because a guy has autistic behavior doesn’t mean he’s a foid. In fact, most of the larpers here prolly aren’t foids. 90% of them I bet are just a bunch of normies
Me and him are in voice call atm and he cant stop laughing at you

Hes like "this edmund kemper kid keeps spamming my inbox and im just ignoring him"
I don’t believe any of the shit you say. Show me proof you had a voice call, screenshot your notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back