Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think most of us will still be incel in the past patriarchal society?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I think some of us are proper incels even in an enforced monogamy society they would still be incels that means even in a "beta uprising" all the normies will marry women away from incels by taking them away from Chad too. The true blackpill is most of us here are incels because of chads taking all the pussy and even in an enforced monogamy there will always be trucels.

I think some of us are proper incels even in an enforced monogamy society they would still be incels that means even in a "beta uprising" all the normies will marry women away from incels by taking them away from Chad too. The true blackpill is most of us here are incels because of chads taking all the pussy and even in an enforced monogamy there will always be trucels.
Sheri atheniku ariyam
Chadukale kond njan gethikettu

most of us?no, but it would still be over for a lot of us. incels have always existed.

Also I highly doubt a lot of people here are trucels