Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think most guys who roid/do steroids as a cope for being sub-Chad?

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I often see the guys in that scene, and I get the impression that many start roiding or doing test, tren, etc. whatever compounds as a compensation for something. It's like they see themselves as "broken" but many cope and say it's not looks it's their "mindset" or something else.

In my view I think it's due to LOOKS. I mean, if you were a good looking, masculine, archetypal Chad, would you feel highly compelled to play with hormones? I think it is mostly incels/normie guys who dabble in it because it is this forbidden fruit factor -- like they feel it is a stepping stone for them. It's like they see themselves as incomplete; some "work in progress" that's unclear; some "project" they need to "improve."

I mean look at it this way: most guys are low-value, right? So in their heads they may not literally/technically know this, but maybe subconsciously they see this as a way to "man-up" or "grow" in some way to fill some missing element in their low-value lives. They think, "I'll get bigger and more people will notice me!" They can think, "My size will get me more respect and thus more women!" Whatever the reason it is interesting as I feel guys who are high-value by default aren't usually as tempted to deep-dive in to experimental shit for "ascending" or "improving" as they are born with a silver spoon AKA do not feel they need a huge lift up as much as most guys might, whether they use steroids or some other compensatory methods like trying to be super normie/sociable, smarter, more skills, etc. to try and coil their low-value by default some.

I mean also look at a lot of the gymbros/misc./bodybuilding type guys and see many are lonely, barely normie-ish, some full-blown incel in denial and such too. These aren't the only forums with incels -- the bodybuilding ones have lots of redpilled by sub 5 type guys who grind like madmen with muscle and shit to try and compensate for FACE which you really can't much honestly, which is why I see it as a delusion on some of their parts. There is also an "autistic" type element to obsessing over gymcelling in particular AKA making your whole life around working out, dieting, exercising, macros/micros, health journeys, etc. -- too much fixation basically on nonsense when you really look under the hood/reason behind it all. Most guys just try and improve their "health" because it's their subconscious way to trying to improve their genetic health or other markers for being higher-value. What man of high-value feels a need to work hard to be high-value? Exactly -- most guys trying to "climb up" in life some way, logically, must be down for them to have some sight of "up" they want to reach/grow to. But ultimately I'd say most gymcels and guys and such are like most men in a nutshell -- low-value and blue or red pilled guys hoping their gym journeys will subconsciously make them more compared to the natural born, genetically elite caste of males. It's illogical to think someone "on the top" wants to ascend -- only those below usually want to. Also, gym obsession is literally a modern invention -- never was it normal even 80+ years ago. So really it's all modern "solutions" (copes) to problems (low-value). Long ago low-value could have just lived alone, were killed/wiped out, etc. Now they populate gyms, self-help communities, Reddit, feminism, or whatever else modern men and soys/etc. seek for "improving themselves."

Imagine like an RPG where hormones are "stats" -- the guys who roid might subconsciously feel it is upping their "stats" somehow, be it with muscle, psychological impact on seeing themselves physically bigger, etc. Some of them get off gear and get highly depressed too.

There's even a joke that lots of those big, huge, roided/insulin-laden/water balloon type guys have small dicks or abused boy syndrome AKA abused by a bigger, stronger male figure growing up and now want to roid to feel bigger and stronger to both physically and psychologically feel adequate in a world they feel disadvantaged in. If a guy felt privileged (like a casual Chadlite/etc. at least) would he feel a need to "improve" the same way? Would he feel he's not up to par in life, women, socially, professionally, etc. to where he seeks hormones experimentally?

Sure, you do see Chads who roid, but I far more often notice that it's the guys with lower looks, poorer sense of manhood, etc. that want to play with hormones in huge doses and shit, as it's like a feedback system to them -- take roids, feel "better" when on them, grow muscle, think this is "ascending" in life, etc. Some get fixed, "bigorexia," to where they see their bodies as like things they sculpt & fixate on/cope with endlessly.

I mean if not for a legit condition like correcting very low testosterone that's unhealthy, what other reason would most guys with average looks be driven to blasting hormones and shit? It's literally compensation -- small dick, sub-Chad looks, abused boy syndrome, psyche/Freud like interpretation on masculinity and size, etc. I can't help but the shake the idea that roiding is just a largely incel/low-value male drive to try and imagine it as a stepping stone of sorts to some weird way of understanding themselves "ascending" whether it be delusion or due to maybe the actual muscle and physique/gains/etc. maybe even being a slight halo at worst. So it can be good/bad, but what's the real motive is the kicker.

I mean, overall, who do you think would feel more tempted to use roids/gear? A 6/10 PSL guy with a thin body, or a 4/10 PSL guy with a thin body, all else equal? :feelsthink: Sure, any guy can want to try them as it's "forbidden" in a sense, but who would feel they NEED IT vs. WANT IT more?

Last edited:

Ego.
Ever been to a gym?

Yes, Chad doesn't need roids to get laid and respected. Also, Chad usually already has high T in the first place.

Well chads dont need to since they slay anyway. A less attractive guy would increase his smv much more with roids and gymmaxing than a chad would

I often see the guys in that scene, and I get the impression that many start roiding or doing test, tren, etc. whatever compounds as a compensation for something. It's like they see themselves as "broken" but many cope and say it's not looks it's their "mindset" or something else.

In my view I think it's due to LOOKS. I mean, if you were a good looking, masculine, archetypal Chad, would you feel highly compelled to play with hormones? I think it is mostly incels/normie guys who dabble in it because it is this forbidden fruit factor -- like they feel it is a stepping stone for them. It's like they see themselves as incomplete; some "work in progress" that's unclear; some "project" they need to "improve."

I mean look at it this way: most guys are low-value, right? So in their heads they may not literally/technically know this, but maybe subconsciously they see this as a way to "man-up" or "grow" in some way to fill some missing element in their low-value lives. They think, "I'll get bigger and more people will notice me!" They can think, "My size will get me more respect and thus more women!" Whatever the reason it is interesting as I feel guys who are high-value by default aren't usually as tempted to deep-dive in to experimental shit for "ascending" or "improving" as they are born with a silver spoon AKA do not feel they need a huge lift up as much as most guys might, whether they use steroids or some other compensatory methods like trying to be super normie/sociable, smarter, more skills, etc. to try and coil their low-value by default some.

I mean also look at a lot of the gymbros/misc./bodybuilding type guys and see many are lonely, barely normie-ish, some full-blown incel in denial and such too. These aren't the only forums with incels -- the bodybuilding ones have lots of redpilled by sub 5 type guys who grind like madmen with muscle and shit to try and compensate for FACE which you really can't much honestly, which is why I see it as a delusion on some of their parts. There is also an "autistic" type element to obsessing over gymcelling in particular AKA making your whole life around working out, dieting, exercising, macros/micros, health journeys, etc. -- too much fixation basically on nonsense when you really look under the hood/reason behind it all. Most guys just try and improve their "health" because it's their subconscious way to trying to improve their genetic health or other markers for being higher-value. What man of high-value feels a need to work hard to be high-value? Exactly -- most guys trying to "climb up" in life some way, logically, must be down for them to have some sight of "up" they want to reach/grow to. But ultimately I'd say most gymcels and guys and such are like most men in a nutshell -- low-value and blue or red pilled guys hoping their gym journeys will subconsciously make them more compared to the natural born, genetically elite caste of males. It's illogical to think someone "on the top" wants to ascend -- only those below usually want to. Also, gym obsession is literally a modern invention -- never was it normal even 80+ years ago. So really it's all modern "solutions" (copes) to problems (low-value). Long ago low-value could have just lived alone, were killed/wiped out, etc. Now they populate gyms, self-help communities, Reddit, feminism, or whatever else modern men and soys/etc. seek for "improving themselves."

Imagine like an RPG where hormones are "stats" -- the guys who roid might subconsciously feel it is upping their "stats" somehow, be it with muscle, psychological impact on seeing themselves physically bigger, etc. Some of them get off gear and get highly depressed too.

There's even a joke that lots of those big, huge, roided/insulin-laden/water balloon type guys have small dicks or abused boy syndrome AKA abused by a bigger, stronger male figure growing up and now want to roid to feel bigger and stronger to both physically and psychologically feel adequate in a world they feel disadvantaged in. If a guy felt privileged (like a casual Chadlite/etc. at least) would he feel a need to "improve" the same way? Would he feel he's not up to par in life, women, socially, professionally, etc. to where he seeks hormones experimentally?

Sure, you do see Chads who roid, but I far more often notice that it's the guys with lower looks, poorer sense of manhood, etc. that want to play with hormones in huge doses and shit, as it's like a feedback system to them -- take roids, feel "better" when on them, grow muscle, think this is "ascending" in life, etc. Some get fixed, "bigorexia," to where they see their bodies as like things they sculpt & fixate on/cope with endlessly.

I mean if not for a legit condition like correcting very low testosterone that's unhealthy, what other reason would most guys with average looks be driven to blasting hormones and shit? It's literally compensation -- small dick, sub-Chad looks, abused boy syndrome, psyche/Freud like interpretation on masculinity and size, etc. I can't help but the shake the idea that roiding is just a largely incel/low-value male drive to try and imagine it as a stepping stone of sorts to some weird way of understanding themselves "ascending" whether it be delusion or due to maybe the actual muscle and physique/gains/etc. maybe even being a slight halo at worst. So it can be good/bad, but what's the real motive is the kicker.

I mean, overall, who do you think would feel more tempted to use roids/gear? A 6/10 PSL guy with a thin body, or a 4/10 PSL guy with a thin body, all else equal? :feelsthink: Sure, any guy can want to try them as it's "forbidden" in a sense, but who would feel they NEED IT vs. WANT IT more?
Of course yeah

Ego.
Ever been to a gym?

Ego is surface-level, vague and bare. I'm talking about actual driving forces behind the gym obsession of today with guys trying to bodymaxx/musclemaxx like crazy/not natural levels, not merely that people have a tendency to become assholes over shit as we all do.

I don't think being a muscular beast is normal nor has it been desirable in the past -- this shit started more with Zyzz, Tinder/OLD over IRL, feminism, women out-earning men and out-educating men, women discarding more and more the idea of the "betabux" or etc. I feel like it's low-value guys because they believe the gym will "work them in to more valuable men" somehow, just like guys focusing on school think education will "ascend" them, gamblers think money will "ascend" them, PUA think "behavior" will work, etc. WHAT ABOUT JUST LOOKS?! Seriously I get the refusal of the blackpill, but a lot of what men do can simply be boiled down to four/five words: "Because they lack looks/value."

:blackpill:Brutality of nature 101. If it was just about "ego" then you have no real explanation beyond motives/choices than "just because.":blackpill:

Last edited:
Ego is surface-level, vague and bare. I'm talking about actual driving forces behind the gym obsession of today with guys trying to bodymaxx/musclemaxx like crazy/not natural levels, not merely that people have a tendency to become assholes over shit as we all do.
Everyone wanna be the strongest and biggest guy in the gym. If you are the biggest in the gym you want to be the biggest in your city. Thats it.

Going to start my 6th cycle in a couple of weeks.
I do it because it feels good to be the biggest guy around period. Normalfags will go from respecting you to borderline fearing you.
I'm actually seriously considering going on them for life and just blasting and cruising. I have no intention of living for a long time so I might as well die as a jacked incel freak.

Nobody needs roids to get laid. If you can't get laid, the amount of muscle you have is not your bottleneck.

Truth in a few words well-spoken. I'm not saying muscle has never been a halo even for an incel, but overall you can't swap muscle for face value -- the result would be like a barter between gold and wood. No muscle makes up for face, but face always can make up for low/average muscle.

They cannot get foids so they get roids