Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Michael Jackson's kids are really his?

White supremacists won't like this but bleach can work, having kids with ethnics over multiple generation can work

White supremacists won't like this but bleach can work, having kids with ethnics over multiple generation can work
I know white+mulatto creates almost white passing offspring, but Michael was mostly black

they're definitely not his
just because he whitemaxxed doesn't mean that his kids will also be white. he probably agreed that white chad fucks his wife so that he can get white childern.
we all know how much he hates his race

just because he whitemaxxed doesn't mean that his kids will also be white. he probably agreed that white chad fucks his wife so that he can get white childern.
michael jackson had a large percentage of white ancestry. that's why michael jackson's father had green eyes. he had children with a white woman

the kids are probably like 30% black at the most. 70% white people can be white passing

The kids were all made by a sperm donation, that he allegedly made, but still...

michael jackson had a large percentage of white ancestry. that's why michael jackson's father had green eyes. he had children with a white woman

the kids are probably like 30% black at the most. 70% white people can be white passing
Look at Joe Jackson's kid with a white woman, she doesn't look very white to me, also people with less than 40% white ancestry can have green eyes, and isn't Michael Jackson's mom black too? He's was way more black than white

Look at Joe Jackson's kid with a white woman, she doesn't look very white to me, also people with less than 40% white ancestry can have green eyes, and isn't Michael Jackson's mom black too? He's was way more black than white

View attachment 748425View attachment 748427
genetics are very complex bro. u can come out looking black or white

twinsfeature.jpg

Why should anyone care jfl

I thought it was common knowledge they weren’t his biological kids?

But the kid is not my son hee hee