Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you think mandatory state enforced homeschooling would curb the incels problem?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I feel your life in highschool has a major impact on someone turning into an incels. 30 or 20 years ago it probably didn't mattered as much but in this current era it really does set the tone for the rest of your life. The cliques that your in, if your an athlete, if your to good at school (nerd), if your ugly, ect. Your always being evaluated by other peers in theses categories so there's a foreboding anxiety low status young men feel while in that environment. If you erase that environment and kids in a closed of family setting where your learning stuff from your parents or someone trusted in your community. Your not exposed to drugs and premarital sex or whores or jocks. That fear of fitting in with your peers is gone and you can focus on learning and contributing to society. It's obviously not a perfect system and some people will have shitty families but it's definitely better than what we have now.

Would it help? Maybe. But I think you ought to also consider that there is no mandatory state enforced homeschooling for my irredeemably ugly face.

I think that not experiencing social development as you're growing up is worse than the current status quo
It would turn normies into mentalcels. I know for a fact that, as bad of a time I've had, I would've been even worse off if I didn't interact with people due to high school. It was hell, but it made my anxiety not as bad (unless when it comes to talking or interacting with women jfl)

The male loneliness epidemic legitimately seems to have no solution. Presumably, because it's something rather novel, so no one knows what to do. But I think even if people did, no one would care enough to do anything

I hate premarital sex.

I think that not experiencing social development as you're growing up is worse than the current status quo
It would turn normies into mentalcels. I know for a fact that, as bad of a time I've had, I would've been even worse off if I didn't interact with people due to high school. It was hell, but it made my anxiety not as bad (unless when it comes to talking or interacting with women jfl)

The male loneliness epidemic legitimately seems to have no solution. Presumably, because it's something rather novel, so no one knows what to do. But I think even if people did, no one would care enough to do anything
Society will depopulate and then automation will replace most people in terms of functionality, it's a slow and pitiful death in most societies.

I'm gonna hard disagree there. People tend to conflate being shy with being antisocial. While yes not interacting with kids your own age will cause to be more awkward but they would be pro-social. Anti-social is doing destructive/self destructive behavior that will hurt you and your community. Things like doing drugs, being promiscuous and fucking before marriage, rebelling against your parents,ect. That's what kids do when they are alone with each other in mass numbers and minimal adult supervision. It's better for society in general if homeschooling was the norm.

I feel your life in highschool has a major impact on someone turning into an incels. 30 or 20 years ago it probably didn't mattered as much but in this current era it really does set the tone for the rest of your life. The cliques that your in, if your an athlete, if your to good at school (nerd), if your ugly, ect. Your always being evaluated by other peers in theses categories so there's a foreboding anxiety low status young men feel while in that environment. If you erase that environment and kids in a closed of family setting where your learning stuff from your parents or someone trusted in your community. Your not exposed to drugs and premarital sex or whores or jocks. That fear of fitting in with your peers is gone and you can focus on learning and contributing to society. It's obviously not a perfect system and some people will have shitty families but it's definitely better than what we have now.
It would constitute a radical re-arrangement of society toward a much more viable model.

Your life is supposed to be defined by relationships across generations, not within them. Your boss will probably be a generation older than you, your subordinates will probably be a generation younger than you, your wife will probably be a generation younger than you, your parents are by definition a generation older than you...

What we've currently got now, where they think socialization means being thrown into a bucket with a bunch of similarly-aged people, many of whom are future criminals and other sorts of scum, is artificial and unnatural. People within your generation were competitors, and people in other generations were the ones you'd look to make alliances with. Our modern socialization model denies us what it is in our nature to do, and forces us to do what is unnatural for us.

In fact, this is why social media is so corrosive, because it hyper-connects people within their own generation.

That's what kids do when they are alone with each other in mass numbers and minimal adult supervision.
Someone a few centuries ago sat down and thought this was a good idea :feelskek: let's organize society along the lines of kids misbehaving

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society there are no schools, men educate their sons in their own free time, enlisting the help of tutors as needed.

Society will depopulate and then automation will replace most people in terms of functionality, it's a slow and pitiful death in most societies
Until it's a fast depopulation. Then the survivors will live in 24/7 surveillance in walled mega cities under a social credit system and CBDCs coupled with negative interest rates. Nobody will own anything & everyone eat the bugs. Most people will be entertainers or athletes since the jobs are gone. Since everyone was sterilized via vaccine, reproduction will be in lab grown embryos. Now sex has no consequences and nobody can get pregnant, people will probably be allowed to fuck in public like Babylon. "Oppressive" institutions like families and marriage will be done away with.
What a gay future my ancestors have chosen for me.