Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think life is worth living if you’re 5’4?

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
Am I capable of having a good life being 5’4?

I have never touched a girl before and nor am I going to because of my subhuman height and face.

I wanna kms more and more everyday my depression is getting really bad

And I thank you guys for everything, because u are here to listen to me vent and actually listen to me for once and treat me like a real human being.

It's not worth but we have no choice tbh

Absolutely over if not wealthy or if you don't have a Chad-tier face; you are a turbomanlet, receiving scorn and resentment from both men and foids simply for you existing... :feelsUnreal:

See the various statistics on height and how they affect other's perception of you in almost every aspect of life; the negative results are magnified on you to an even higher degree. :feelsclown:

It's not worth but we have no choice tbh
:yes: Life sucks for majority of people, not as much as for us but still. Like you said, whats the alternative.

Another similar (serious) question:
Do you think life is worth living if you’re 54?

no,
unless of course you work online and can earn enough for first rate copes, like vacations, the best food etc..

no,
unless of course you work online and can earn enough for first rate copes, like vacations, the best food etc..
Doesn't matter shit life since start

Depends on how old you are right now

If you’re rich yes if you’re not rich no

It is, as long as you make peace with the fact that very, very few women are going to have interest in you and sex is something that'll only happen if 1) you pay for it or 2) betabuxx to the max and hope a used up over 30 roastie is attracted to your money. I'm 3 inches taller than you (but to foids anyone below 6 feet is a hobbit). I cope by gymceling, reading, learning languages, inventing my own characters (maybe turn it into a short story one day), and traveling

It's barely worth living even if you aren't 5'4, but especially if you're actually 5'4

Andrew Tate says if your 5’2 go get a job take care of yourself and be rich
If your 6’4 go get a job take care of yourself and be rich
You have to play with the cards you have dealt
I can’t be a black Jason Luv is black
I can’t be Australian Jack is an Australian
I can’t be a dickhead because my friend is one

start saving for leg-lengthening. With that and elevator shoes, you could probably get up to 5'8-5'9 and at least have a chance.

Probably, yes.

But you must do two big things:

1 ---- let go of the idea that you will be attractive to foids. You won't.
2 ---- find something meaningful to do with your life.

I would recommend you go practice some sport, find some hobby you enjoy, move to a nice area, try to make non-dickhead friends, moneymaxx, and cope with prostitutes and "sugar babies" for your sexual and affective needs. If you feel like having kids, hire a surrogate.

life is not worth living as an incel. not until old age anyways

44526.jpg

Absolutely over if not wealthy or if you don't have a Chad-tier face; you are a turbomanlet, receiving scorn and resentment from both men and foids simply for you existing... :feelsUnreal:
No way dude, he can make it as long as he's normie tier and NT. There's a sri-Lankan guy at my workplace with horrible phenotype who's high LTN to low MTN at best and he's married with kids and women aren't repulsed by him.

If I woke up tomorrow morning and shrunk from 6'0 to 5'4, I'd kill myself.

start saving for leg-lengthening. With that and elevator shoes, you could probably get up to 5'8-5'9 and at least have a chance.
Only being able to make it to 5'9.5" with leg lengthening saddens me. Wasting a year of work is just enough to put me on the map and will not make me a desirable commodity like most cosmetic surgeries aim to achieve. I don't know if a woman and respect from others is worth that much.

Life begins at 6’6”

No way dude, he can make it as long as he's normie tier and NT. There's a sri-Lankan guy at my workplace with horrible phenotype who's high LTN to low MTN at best and he's married with kids and women aren't repulsed by him.
How do you know that isn't simply a traditional marraige from back home? :feelshehe:

Not to mention that if he's actually around 5'4, he likely is belittled or mocked by foids behind his back; they simply will be more subtle when interacting with him. :feelsjuice:

I have never touched a girl before and nor am I going to because of my subhuman height and face.

And I thank you guys for everything, because u are here to listen to me vent and actually listen to me for once and treat me like a real human being.
I went to night club last night In jew york sneak groped almost every one of those vile hole ass (in videogame)

My brother is 5'4" but a gigachad in every other way. Even he struggles to find and keep a girlfriend.

How do you know that isn't simply a traditional marraige from back home? :feelshehe:

Not to mention that if he's actually around 5'4, he likely is belittled or mocked by foids behind his back; they simply will be more subtle when interacting with him. :feelsjuice:
He told me he met her in college in Sri Lanka. However, the FOB curry foid treats him normally and he even makes her laugh. While she might or might not be attracted to him, I have never seen anyone mock or disrespect him. He has ok social status but isn't popular. He is NT and extroverted.Face matters way more than height he's around high LTN to low MTN, he has decent bone structure but his Dravidian phenotype brings him down hard

Bullshit.
No BS. He's ripped, handsome face, a firefighter, gym coach, has his own house and is very friendly and outgoing. He only had a girlfriend for a bit after high school, then was single until his late 20s then last year he broke up with her and has no luck since.

depends on where you live, 5'4 isnt that short in india

No BS. He's ripped, handsome face, a firefighter, gym coach, has his own house and is very friendly and outgoing. He only had a girlfriend for a bit after high school, then was single until his late 20s then last year he broke up with her and has no luck since.
firefighter is a low status job tho

Condolences, at 5'4, you have it on ultra nightmare mode. A few filipinas or short dark goblina latinas might give you a chance.

You might wanna try South East Asia where the average man is like 5'4.

Then again, I have personally seen many homeless men here in SF that were 4'11 or 5'1 jfl. Gee I wonder why or how that short turbomanlet became homeless...

Last edited:
Whores hate our presence so yeah it's worth living

If you are turbomanlet you have no life to lose in the first place

no you should have been aborted :chad: :foidSoy: :incel:

Yes, maybe, however there comes a "but". You have to accepts facts, you have to realize that almost all women won't fancy you for you, you have to realize other men will always will see you as an easy pick, you have to realize you have it extremely harder to achieve certain positions.

I'm going to refer you to an answer on Quora website.

I’m a 25-year-old guy and I’m only 5’4′’. I really hate myself for being short. I hate my ancestors and I hate my genetics. I feel like I might lash out at society one day. What can I do to get a grip before it’s too late?

There is nothing you can do about your height and people will always notice it—it’s so obvious and more so because you're male.

Society wants men to BE and LOOK powerful. When tall men succeed, they look the part. When short men try to succeed, they are accused of compensating because they have a Napoleonic complex—never because they wish to be successful like every other person.

You already know these things even though you'd like to believe otherwise. Forget parents and family members who try to convince you that you are something special; family is biased and as relatives they experience that moral duty to protect you and safeguard you against unfavourable perspectives which, in all honesty, are closer to the harsh reality that many like to deny.

You will never make a great impression. People here will list short male celebrities in response to your plight, and oxymoronically claim that nobody notices their height. That's bullshit …

Tom Cruise, at 5ft7in, is also known as ‘tiny Tom'—in Top Gun, they had to put shades on him and make him look cooler next to a taller Val Kilmer, whom women rated as having more sex appeal; Verne Troy, who played Mini Me in Austin Powers, killed himself; and who do you think men would rather be, Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson or Kevin Hart?

Another issue most people who reply here will neglect to mention as they desperately attempt to convince you that you're ‘okay' out of some moral sense of duty: tiny men aren't always selected for talent; political correctness and identity politics is so nuts today that institutions feel the social pressure to include all types for the sake of reputation and appearances—all races, genders, backgrounds etc. must be looked at and considered. It's all a sham!

You hate yourself because society has given you negative feedback about your height and other short men out there.

When people are being blatantly frank, they will joke or rebuke about your bantam frame being ridiculous, laughable and make you feel like you have no right to exude pride. Some will even venture that, if they were you, they would commit suicide.

Others will be happy to hang out with you because you make them feel superior; they will call you ‘friend' whilst awaiting the opportunity to make themselves look bigger in front of others … by pointing out that you are smaller. They are not your friends.

I'd advise you not to trust everything that people say. You are particularly in a precarious situation as many individuals will see you as ‘easy pickings'. People will not respect you as much as the next man because you are small. Many resent your existence as much as you resent your parents for conceiving you and some call upon your self-destruction—in this category, average-sized and tall men reckon you give ‘manhood’ a bad name, and women are sick of being approached by ‘Lord Farqwaad'.

Here's something else good Samaritans who love to avoid treading on eggshells with others will never tell you:

As a man, you are NOT attractive because you're short. Heterosexual women lust after BIG men. Money and fame tend to be the ‘great equalisers', so you better believe that women who accompany the likes of Daniel Radclyffe have ulterior motives. Just notice how Kevin Hart's wife leans away from her husband, with an awkward grin, when they pose for pictures on that majestic red carpet …

It's Hollywood. It's not real life in our quotidian sense. It's all about image, perceived fairness, etiquette and a dose of neoconservatism to balance it all. After all, a President still needs a First Lady even if he's an in-the-closet homosexual.

Beware of older women who are no longer wanted by the men they desire. They know the clock is ticking and any company will do before they cash their chips in. They won't be with you because they fancy you and it would be erotomaniacally naïve to believe so. If you allow yourself to be lured by these women, you will be mugged off. They will take advantage of you besides blaming you, as a man, for all the perceived injustices done to them by their taller exes.

Remember this when your mind makes you think that someone is giving you the eye: You are NOT physically attractive because a man needs to be tall in order to be a lady's eye candy—a ‘ladies man' is ALWAYS tall. Height is paramount for a man's physique. Notice that ‘tall' comes first in ‘tall, dark and handsome’. It's not personality. If it were, men like Ed Kemper and the ABC killer would not have female fans and groupies in jail, and little pacifists like Gandhi would be ‘studs' instead of being assassinated for making their countries ‘look weak’.

You don't owe society anything. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Your solution is simple. Ignore/avoid people. Become a recluse. Get yourself signed off work for depression and body dysmorphic disorder or work from home. Become more private. Forget traditions such as marriage and forget procreation—why bring more people into this dolorous existence, right? Life guarantees suffering. You get ill, grow old, lose loved ones, and contemplate your own demise. Having kids is morally cruel but because of tradition and the creed that life is sacrosanct, nobody bats an eyelid.

Forget what other people think. Forget society. Embrace your hobbyhorse and everything else that makes your existence bearable.

bro chicks always notice those type of shoes

no and it's not even just about sex, you'll get disrespected by men, constantly bullied and no one takes you seriously, you'll always get treated the worst and people will abuse you, also you'll get less money

If you have a big cock yes, If not then
rope is your hope

See the various statistics on height and how they affect other's perception of you in almost every aspect of life; the negative results are magnified on you to an even higher degree. :feelsclown:
I wish....I was back to my nurtured dominated universe....where is it...I can't see it....wahhhhhhh:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

i have seems guys who are 5 feet 2 and model looking has beautiful gf to fuck with,speaking from a 5 feet 2 ricel.

no your life is over it's time to rope friend