Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think itz possible to have incel friendz IRL without any concernz?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I wish i had a mysoginistic friend to spew hate towardz foidz IRL without the fear of being betrayed :feelsbadman:

If you are much or less equals then yes. I realized if one person consider another one inferior, even if they are good friends, he will expect the other guy to just accept that his value is lesser, some form of forced hierarchy.

I had a friend, we would talk about video games a lot because we have the same taste in games and same passion for it. It seemed that he respected me.

Few years later we started working at the same place, it was a part time job. He asked me "can we go separate ways once we arrive there? people dont need to know we know each other"

Then i realized he didnt want to be associated with a poor manlet gypsy. Since then i avoid him for good. He is also poor and a 30 something virgin. But he thinks he is much better than me because of race and height, that didnt bring him anything.

If you are much or less equals then yes. I realized if one person consider another one inferior, even if they are good friends, he will expect the other guy to just accept that his value is lesser, some form of forced hierarchy.

I had a friend, we would talk about video games a lot because we have the same taste in games and same passion for it. It seemed that he respected me.

Few years later we started working at the same place, it was a part time job. He asked me "can we go separate ways once we arrive there? people dont need to know we know each other"

Then i realized he didnt want to be associated with a poor manlet gypsy. Since then i avoid him for good. He is also poor and a 30 something virgin. But he thinks he is much better than me because of race and height, that didnt bring him anything.
brutal friendshippill my fellow brocel.

I feel the same about some normie "friend" as soon as puzzy was on the table i was ditched aside

Blackpill content is becoming more mainstream now, several Blackpill YouTube videos get millions of views and more Chad's and especially Chadlite's are openly discussing the Blackpill. I recently saw this video:

View: https://youtu.be/zVfZSe5v9WM

But as Chadlite's and Chad's are now admitting to the Blackpill (Wheat Waffles interviewed a few of these, Alexander Grace (a redpiller) also noted the penetration of Blackpill philosophy in the mainstream) we can expect to see more mainstream Incel organisations.

I think that these will probably be the perfect ground to meet other incels IRL. Otherwise you can Discord people from here you know live close to you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Read about the first friend
Its possible to have incel friend and it can make your life alot better

I have one irl incel friend. He is fullfilled with hate and suicidal tho, and is drugmaxxed, so not really available to chat and shit

He is autistic and 5’1