Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think it's possible to get a girlfriend by posting on incel related forums?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
If you're good-looking, maybe.

Yeah, you'll meet the 10/10 Stacy of your dreams posting on Incel-related forums.

only if you fakecel

Only if you are white. But it will not last long imo.

Badboymaxxing
Darktriadmaxxing

I think PersonalityInkwell was trying to do that with his over the top threads tbhngl

Are we forgetting about Brendio?
No, I thought of him, but didn't he get his GF through being featured in interviews rather than being on incel forums?

No, I thought of him, but didn't he get his GF through being featured in interviews rather than being on incel forums?
It’s almost the same thing tbh

It’s almost the same thing tbh
No. If you're in a video online you have much more publicity and (in)fame than when you're a faceless textcel.

No. If you're in a video online you have much more publicity and (in)fame than when you're a faceless textcel.
True but it helps that his ex posted on incel forums as well

Maybe. But I mean guys like Never Give Up on youtube got a gf from it too.
Realistically speaking, either you're actually good-looking, or you have to go public in some way. But that means that posting on incel related forums is not enough when you are not good-looking.
That's my reasoning why I didn't include Brendio.

In the end, you have to be good-looking if you want to use just post on incel forum theory.

If you're a gl infiltrator anything is possible

Who was his ex, i want to be her bf, ngl ngl, im close to rope anyway so just let me cope once

Maybe. But I mean guys like Never Give Up on youtube got a gf from it too.
Realistically speaking, either you're actually good-looking, or you have to go public in some way. But that means that posting on incel related forums is not enough when you are not good-looking.
That's my reasoning why I didn't include Brendio.

In the end, you have to be good-looking if you want to use just post on incel forum theory.
Statusmaxxing is legit ded srs, notice how they’re both white
Who was his ex, i want to be her bf, ngl ngl, im close to rope anyway so just let me cope once
Simp ass nigga

Yes @Zettacel got approached by a group of stacies the moment he hit 25k posts

Yes @Zettacel got approached by a group of stacies the moment he hit 25k posts
Yes, I can verify it, getting 25k posts on .co is pretty much the catalyst to actually getting all the Stacy pussy that you could ever want.
Postmaxxers are the only truecels, because they're the only ones who are actively trying to ascend i.e. they are not LARPing and self-pitying.

Only if you're a forum mod.

Yes, I can verify it, getting 25k posts on .co is pretty much the catalyst to actually getting all the Stacy pussy that you could ever want.
Postmaxxers are the only truecels, because they're the only ones who are actively trying to ascend i.e. they are not LARPing and self-pitying.

This guy right here, gents. What a fucking chad.

Sure if you are a fakecel then you can do it easily.

No, you can get autism, not a gf.