Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think it's possible that normies can post here without giving normie advice

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I think we should reassess this site and other possibilities. If we can allow normies to post here so they can understand our ways.
Do you believe it can happen? 
We can set strict guidelines when normies post.

Waste of time, the atomic blackpill draw is what got us banned.

That would defeat the purpose of being a normie

I think there should be a forum called "shitty advice" where the platitudes can be posted. When a normie tries to post, instead of banning him, give him a forum mask that restricts his access to just the shitty advice forum. The reason I am suggesting it is that it would be a powerful but silent statement that speaks for itself. A forum containing a collection of the same "advice" repeated over and over by different people.

No thanks.

theson said:
I think there should be a forum called "shitty advice" where the platitudes can be posted. When a normie tries to post, instead of banning him, give him a forum mask that restricts his access to just the shitty advice forum. The reason I am suggesting it is that it would be a powerful but silent statement that speaks for itself. A forum containing a collection of the same "advice" repeated over and over by different people.

I'd like that actually.

theson said:

Good Advice I would like to see that implemented.

People who make these kinds of threads "let normfags post" "let females join" need to be IP banned instantly. This is how great incel foruma get ruined.