Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think it's hard to escape inceldom? why? do you want to?

Yes of course its ahrd as fuck

I will need to have 6 surgeries

stick to my Auschwitzdiet LOSE 30KG IN 6MONTHS

ARRANGE 3-02490-24-90324-0392-0423 THINGS

BUT ITS OVER I WILL NOT BE A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN I REFUSE

I WILL GO TO PATTAYA AND FUCK WHORES

I ROTTED MY LIFE AWAY NO MORE

IT ENDS HERE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_9awID4jfk&ab_channel=Inutaisho007

I am machine I never sleep
I keep my eyes wide open

Sliding Genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Microscalp Pigmentation
Cheek Implants
Brow-Ridge Surgery
Phismosis Surgery
Hope you don't get botched boyo.

Sliding Genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Microscalp Pigmentation
Cheek Implants
Brow-Ridge Surgery
Phismosis Surgery
all the best bro, i hope they go well. i might lowkey get double eyelid surgery on my monolid and rhinoplasty too

Hope you don't get botched boyo.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE

IT CAN'T POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE

I AM A TRUECEL ITS FUCKING OVER

I GO GET SURGERY OR I GO KILL MYSELF NO POINT CONTINUING THIS LIFE WITH THIS FACE

INvoluntary celibacy is beyond your will and as such out of your control.
You can't decide to escape it; you basically need luck, that is to say finding a unicorn whom would give you a chance then accept you as you are.

even if we got rid of our bad looks and autism and became average, I still think we would be incels due to the fact we have absolutely no experience with woman. Good luck finding a woman who would want a relationship with a guy who never even held hands with a woman in his 20s. She would think we're inexperienced and that we wouldn't know how to act in a relationship. Also we would still have low self esteem from being bullied and even if we became average we would still see ourselves as ugly due to body dysmorphia

in many cases it's impossible.

Good luck finding a woman who would want a relationship with a guy who never even held hands with a woman in his 20s. She would think we're inexperienced and that we wouldn't know how to act in a relationship.
they will just laugh at you, for them man that never had sex and been in a relationship with women = loser and genetic trash that you shouldn't even consider as a partner.

It's easy bro, just micro-manage every single aspect of your life, every single day of your life. Other successful people have to do that too, you know. It's not like people are naturally attractive or charismatic. They worked for that shit. Chico Lachowski? Yeah, when he was young, he was reading Atomic Habits, The 48 Laws of Power, and How to Make Friends. It's not like life gifted him anything. Not a single bit of luck or RNG went into his success. All hustle, no luck(TM) :soy:

It's easy bro, just micro-manage every single aspect of your life, every single day of your life. Other successful people have to do that too, you know. It's not like people are naturally attractive or charismatic. They worked for that shit. Chico Lachowski? Yeah, when he was young, he was reading Atomic Habits, The 48 Laws of Power, and How to Make Friends. It's not like life gifted him anything. Not a single bit of luck or RNG went into his success. All hustle, no luck(TM) :soy:
agreed, hardest part is finding the motivation and lifefuel to do it tbh

Don't have any hope of escaping inceldom.
I suffer from turbo manletism and a face full of unfixable falios. I've studied looks and learned a bunch of surgeries, but there are none available for me that can fix my case.

The physical damage was done in the womb

The mental damage was done after high school

I don't care about escaping it anymore, I'm just waiting to die already.

impossible its so never began