Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think Islam is right about women?

Is Islam right about women?

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I think Islam is right about women
full

don't know need to read more can you give infos?

Their teachings of women and how the expect modesty is right but they are a bunch of hypocrites that fly instagram thots over to shit in their mouths so no

I voted no.

It's complicated.

Foid genocide < islam

Absofuckinlutely

Women are holes designed to be fucked hard. All they need to do is be pregnant and barefoot and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

The Bible is also right about women, it’s just the Church that spreads lies and bluepills and cucks it up tbh.

Islam is an Abrahamic religion, and as such it deals with problems related to sex by making it taboo.

Monotheism wants humans to be as sexless as possible. For instance, I'm not sure, but I suspect that is at least part of the reason for circumcision, because it makes sex less pleasurable for men (at least that's what people say). For monotheism, sex is supposed to be only for reproduction, otherwise it's just fornication and it's a sin.

Islam just pushes this sexual taboo to an extreme. Since the female body is so easily arousing, it is completely hidden in public. Adultery is punished harshly. Masturbation is forbidden, homosexuality too and so on.

I, for one, believe there must be a way for humans to live in accordance to their nature, which should include their sex drive.

IMHO the West is fucked because it gives women sexual freedom at the expense of men. Men can't rape, can't see prostitutes, and they must pay through taxes to support Chad's bastards. This turns most men into pathetic creatures, obsessed with the pursuit of a constantly eluding goal : the allmighty vagina. Women gain power through this inhibition of the male sex drive, and since women are inept, they drive Western civilization to the pit.

So is Islam right about women ? They are at least aware of the danger they represent, but I can't be satisfied with the solution they offer.

Last edited:
Yes, strip women of all their rights.

Islam just pushes this sexual taboo to an extreme.

That's a misconception. The Quran states repeatedly that God "eased" things up for people, compared to previous religions like Judaism and Christianity, and Muhammad himself did not see sexuality as evil. There is a story about one of his followers who had taken up strict celibacy and asked the prophet why celibacy wasn't part of Islam and Muhammad said something along the lines of "do you not see me entering my wives?", or something to that effect, the implication being that if marriage and sexuality was proper for a prophet of God, there must have not been anything wrong with it.

Christianity is special in it's prejudice against sexuality but it is not the only religion to scorn sex, since Buddhists see celibacy as higher than marriage and sexuality as well, the latter bieng reserved for those who are not strong enough to follow the path to an higher level, I.E., normies.

People mention the burka but it's not like Christian society in the past was any less concerned with modesty. The rationale behind Islam covering women is not just to forestall sexual desire but also to prevent men "falling in love" with women that are already taken, which makes this proscription quite subtle and profound.

That's a misconception. The Quran states repeatedly that God "eased" things up for people, compared to previous religions like Judaism and Christianity, and Muhammad himself did not see sexuality as evil. There is a story about one of his followers who had taken up strict celibacy and asked the prophet why celibacy wasn't part of Islam and Muhammad said something along the lines of "do you not see me entering my wives?", or something to that effect.

Christianity is special it's prejudice against sexuality but not the only religion to scorn sex, since Buddhists see celibacy as higher than marriage and sexuality, which is reserved for those who are not strong enough to follow the path to an higher level, I.E., normies.

People mention the burka but it's not like Christian society in the past was any less concerned with modesty. The rationale behind Islam covering women is not just to forestall sexual desire but also to prevent men "falling in love" with women that are already taken, which makes this proscription quite subtle and profound.

Makes sense, but unmarried women must wear burkas too, don't they?

We shouldn't have women. Just make fucking artificial wombs and do away with them

They're more right about women than feminists and tradcucks are.
We shouldn't have women. Just make fucking artificial wombs and do away with them

Makes sense, but unmarried women must wear burkas too, don't they?

When they are of age yes but that's because they still belong to their families at that point, so the same rationale apply. A suitor must prove himself to the family first, that is how it was in the old days.

Keep in mind that a lot of rules concerning the veil have been taken to an extreme by the likes of the Salafi. Traditional Islamic jurisprudence generally didn't take things as an absolute, had more of a tendency to deal with problems in a practical manner while trying to remain faithful to the Quran.

For the record, men were also encouraged to dress respectfully (the turban in particular was seen as a symbol of high religious status because it covered the head, the seat of the intellect which Islam sees as very important, and because the time and care it took for a person to cover their heads with the turban, which in the old days consisted in slowly and carefully wrapping your head with a long cloth, showed restrain and personal calm) where as nowadays it is not uncommon to see women covered from head to toe while the men wear jeans and t-shirts, which wouldn't have been tolerated in traditional Islam.

Very good dresses, but the pop music is degenerate.

Islam is an Abrahamic religion, and as such it deals with problems related to sex by making it taboo.

Monotheism wants humans to be as sexless as possible. For instance, I'm not sure, but I suspect that is at least part of the reason for circumcision, because it makes sex less pleasurable for men (at least that's what people say). For monotheism, sex is supposed to be only for reproduction, otherwise it's just fornication and it's a sin.

Islam just pushes this sexual taboo to an extreme. Since the female body is so easily arousing, it is completely hidden in public. Adultery is punished harshly. Masturbation is forbidden, homosexuality too and so on.

I, for one, believe there must be a way for humans to live in accordance to their nature, which should include their sex drive.

IMHO the West is fucked because it gives women sexual freedom at the expense of men. Men can't rape, can't see prostitutes, and they must pay through taxes to support Chad's bastards. This turns most men into pathetic creatures, obsessed with the pursuit of a constantly eluding goal : the allmighty vagina. Women gain power through this inhibition of the male sex drive, and since women are inept, they drive Western civilization to the pit.

So is Islam right about women ? They are at least aware of the danger they represent, but I can't be satisfied with the solution they offer.

What do you think might be the reason Islam forbids sex before marriage, masturbation, cheating etc. What's their benefit from it by setting those strict rules. We know the reasons for the prohibitions but what is their actual benefit from it? Why would Mohammed (peace be upon him) benefit by telling you not to masturbate, not to cheat on your wife, not to do premarital stuff? I believe that there is a creator and that the quran as well as the other holy books are God's work but were changed a lot over time by the people, except for the quran & what don't you like about the solution they offer?

Last edited:
Still a cope for lacking chad genetics, but yes.

Chechens are hot af. I would consider going to a isolated russian village and making one of those foods my own - but their men will probably decapitate me and dissolve my body in acid.

I DON'T LIKE IT
BUT I CAN'T SAY WHAT I DON'T LIKE
PLS PLS ARABIC 10/10 DOMINATE MY PUSSY AND THEN STONE ME

Right to some extent.

Nope. I don't believe in Religion and I don't want Foids to wear burka or that babushka thing. It looks completely disgusting. Just make them wear suits or dress more formal insteadt of the slutty tight clothes and ban all Dating Apps, to drop their demands. I don't want to live in a orthodox Islam country.

Last edited:
That's a misconception. The Quran states repeatedly that God "eased" things up for people, compared to previous religions like Judaism and Christianity, and Muhammad himself did not see sexuality as evil. There is a story about one of his followers who had taken up strict celibacy and asked the prophet why celibacy wasn't part of Islam and Muhammad said something along the lines of "do you not see me entering my wives?", or something to that effect, the implication being that if marriage and sexuality was proper for a prophet of God, there must have not been anything wrong with it.

Christianity is special in it's prejudice against sexuality but it is not the only religion to scorn sex, since Buddhists see celibacy as higher than marriage and sexuality as well, the latter bieng reserved for those who are not strong enough to follow the path to an higher level, I.E., normies.

Which 21st century Muslim society or country do you consider generally representative of orthodox Islamic ideals of womenhood - not only when it comes to dress, but also role in society.

It seems the Muslims world is trapped between a backward and reactionary salafi ideal which relegate women to faceless slaves and a westernised, socially-progressive and feminist ideal which seeks to imitate Western women while retaining symbolic Islamic culture and practices.

Which 21st century Muslim society or country do you consider generally representative of orthodox Islamic ideals of womenhood - not only when it comes to dress, but also role in society.

It seems the Muslims world is trapped between a backward and reactionary salafi ideal which relegate women to faceless slaves and a westernised, socially-progressive and feminist ideal which seeks to imitate Western women while retaining symbolic Islamic culture and practices.

It's because the anti-Christ is playing both sides. There was an article by Charles Upton that talked about this, but it has been scrubbed from the net, can only find pieces of it:

Essentially, the pozzed west is Gog and the ultra right-wing reactionaries that have risen to fight against it is Magog. Salafi, Wahabhi and the reactionary revolution led by the likes of Khomeini all belong to this ultra right-wing but still anti-traditional reaction, as did the Nazis btw.

Europeans went through something similar as well. The Puritan revolution of England and the overthrow of the monarchy which led to the establishment of a veritable police state (that even had something analogous to the CIA and it was propaganda from those Puritan intelligent agencies that led to the French revolution, at least according to E. Micheal Jones) the legacy of which can still be felt in modern England was something very analogous to the reactionary Islamic revolutions that have popped up all over the middle east after the west forced their way in there between WWI and WWII.

Basically, the ultra liberal and pozzed west and the reactionary ultra conservative backlash against it are two sides of the same coin. One is a satanic universalism and the other is an harsh and brutal reductionism that reduces everything to a very coarse fundamentalism and literalism.

Chechens are hot af. I would consider going to a isolated russian village and making one of those foods my own - but their men will probably decapitate me and dissolve my body in acid.

For eating foods? That seems like an overreaction.

they're ded wrong about pork though

Catholic view on women > Islamic view on women.

For eating foods? That seems like an overreaction.
Even if he meant "foids" it would still be a cucked overreaction by them, it's not like he's a chad trying to pump and dump one of the father's daughters.

Islam sucks. I want to see naked foids fucking chads on the streets. Low T if you want a 11 y/o arranged marriage

yeah the singer looks to be waifu tier. nice long and slender fingers too :feelsohh: