Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think if that whore fucked CHO he wouldn't have gone Vtech???

what did u think :feelskek:

Never heard of Cho hiring a hooker before. OP didn't really say what ended up happening lol I thought maybe she didn't wanna kiss him during sex or something stupid.

Never heard of Cho hiring a hooker before. OP didn't really say what ended up happening lol I thought maybe she didn't wanna kiss him during sex or something stupid.

he sat still on the bed, silent and emotionless, while she sort of danced around him for 10-15 minutes. she got creeped out and decided to leave, he wanted her to stay for the time he paid, he wanted to get on top of her, she pushed him away and left

i think that's what happened

he sat still on the bed, silent and emotionless, while she sort of danced around him for 10-15 minutes. she got creeped out and decided to leave, he wanted her to stay for the time he paid, he wanted to get on top of her, she pushed him away and left

Damn that's brutal. I'm surprised he never picked up drugs or alcohol towards the end to kill his ultra high-inhib.

Women could have prevented every single mass shooting. But they would rather the death toll rises than simply treat an incel like a person
Not every mass shooting is done by an incel. But every single incel mass shooting, yes.

nah i think he still would've

women are such skanks they cant even do the 1 thing they are good for

I think he would've gone CHO either way.

Fucking a whore solved only one of my many problems, and Cho had far bigger problems than I do now. He would still be socially ostracized. He would still be awkward. He would still be a failure in every aspect of life.

Hmmm. Hard to say. The Whore even admitted that she should have given him FSS. I think he had a lot of problems none the less.

The final straw.

general-cho1-png.150067
F.E.A.R. great game bro