Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think I should start smoking?

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I feel like in some time I won’t be able to cope with vidya and food anymore. I am already numb to edging. Any other copes?

Yes you become high t voice mogger

Yes but only smoke weed:smonk:

Enjoy your best copes, bro.

Assy cope to escape reality raise your testosterone

Why not, you'll probably rope before you get cancer anyway.

Hell no don’t do that shit.

I can’t get myself to play vidya games let alone work out
Just try work out bro. It’s a good cope, I got shit fucking genes and can’t even squat but I still enjoy doing it.

I used to be a lazy fuck & ldar all day but you can eventually become consistent at working out.

I can’t get myself to play vidya games let alone work out
Bruh just push it for a week gonna get wayyyyy better and no dont just workout do other stuff to improve testosterone

Hell no don’t do that shit.

Just try work out bro. It’s a good cope, I got shit fucking genes and can’t even squat but I still enjoy doing it.

I used to be a lazy fuck & ldar all day but you can eventually become consistent at working out.
I am sorry to ask but are you actually cripled irl?

I am sorry to ask but are you actually cripled irl?
I named myself this because I joined 1week before a hip surgery which crippled me for 2weeks. So I used this place to cope big time. Now I am not crippled.

I named myself this because I joined 1week before a hip surgery which crippled me for 2weeks. So I used this place to cope big time. Now I am not crippled.
Daily reminder to me that even considering how ugly I am some of us have it much much worse :cryfeels:

Bruh just push it for a week gonna get wayyyyy better and no dont just workout do other stuff to improve testosterone
Shut up already with your testosterone shit

Normie vibes

Foids love smokers

I feel like in some time I won’t be able to cope with vidya and food anymore. I am already numb to edging. Any other copes?
Whats vidya?

My only cope at this point is this and the gym, can’t enjoy food anymore because my digestive systems sensitive asf

Actually I am jerking off right freaking now. I don’t even know why I am saying this honestly
Did the same thing this morning

Am

Not saying to just gym bro told you to improve your testosterone also injecting testosterone is cucked
Thats the only option for rice and curry though

Smoking cigarettes is so pointless. I'm addicted to nicotine and I hate it. Such a waste of money literally for nothing.

Smoking cigarettes is so pointless. I'm addicted to nicotine and I hate it. Such a waste of money literally for nothing.

Yeah weed is a lot better atlst it gets you high