Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think I can get problems if I start an Youtube channel about the blackpill?

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★★
I'm thinking about starting an youtube channel and talking about the blackpill , about me and the inceldom.

Today I was watching an youtube video in a channel which I'm a subscriber for a while. The nigger simply began explaining why short man and dicklets are bad people ( he didn't used these words but is what he was trying to say). He also used Napoleon as an example to explain his "height complex" and got me infuriated because I'm a shortcel and thats okay but don't tell people I'm a bad person because I was born with something I can't change.

And then, came the idea... why not creating an youtube channel and talk about the blackpill? I know youtube isn't a friendly place for us but perhaps I can use the right words to talk about this subject, what do you think?

I'm thinking about starting an youtube channel and talking about the blackpill , about me and the inceldom.

Today I was watching an youtube video in a channel which I'm a subscriber for a while. The nigger simply began explaining why short man and dicklets are bad people ( he didn't used these words but is what he was trying to say). He also used Napoleon as an example to explain his "height complex" and got me infuriated because I'm a shortcel and thats okay but don't tell people I'm a bad person because I was born with something I can't change.

And then, came the idea... why not creating an youtube channel and talk about the blackpill? I know youtube isn't a friendly place for us but perhaps I can use the right words to talk about this subject, what do you think?
Go for it man, and you could actually get decently popular if youre a voicemogger.

As long as you don't show your face, you'll be good

Only if you don't link it here.

Or link it as just something you "found "

We are hated

You'll just get ignored. No one watches YouTube.

Most of the other dudes that had offsite content, like YouTube and various musical sites, all quit!

Probably because of harassment.

I live from YouTube thats why I want to make another channel also.

Oh well, I think I will try.
I hate lives, it's just so fake feeling. Creepy AF.

I just download the stuff to listen to later as mp3 or ogg.

(Newpipe app)

I hate lives, it's just so fake feeling. Creepy AF.

I just download the stuff to listen to later as mp3 or ogg.

(Newpipe app)
I also hate lives. My plan its just to make some audios with some edit.

I also hate lives. My plan its just to make some audios with some edit.
Well, I love the dudes... It's just that I don't want to just sit there like a fool. Waiting for a nugget of wisdom.

I have things to do, animals and stuff.

I was thinking today... I don't know... the subjects I want to talk about would make people consider me racist, misogynistic, etc. (although I'm not) and I don't want to get arrested.

women will be your main fan base

I will subscribe

I certainly don't recommend it tbh

Why do you wanna show your face? No offense but that's a retarded move.
No offense taken, maybe you're right. I just wanted some identity on my channel, it helps with engagement even more.