Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think I am bulgarian?

• Total voters
Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
A certain user has been making claims I’m Bulgarian, Am I a real chink or a bulgarian gypsy larped?

Bulgarians are too poor to afford internet.

You're a certified northern Han Chinese. Your eye pic is enough proof. I think You should replace xi jinping as president, you might do a good job making Chinese people more attractive, with your BP knowledge.

voted yes for shits and giggles

No your a fucking chink Kek
(Not ment to offend brocel) :feelscomfy:

The evidence was surprisingly good, but from what I remember it then got refuted. Regardless, I'll be closely watching the drama if it flares up again with new evidence:feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelshmm:.

The evidence was surprisingly good, but from what I remember it then got refuted. Regardless, I'll be closely watching the drama if it flares up again with new evidence:feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelshmm:.
No, he showed me his eye pic on another thread.

Bulgarians are too poor to afford internet.
No we are a zogged country our (((GDP))) keeps increasing as years go by and we are currently importing arabs to supposedly work because we no longer have people to work.

Wages are getting higher too they are working hard on turning us into a western country.

you're an anti asian psyop. Jfl at people actually thinking an 18 year old, let alone an asian american 18 year old, would dox himself on a site monitored by the fbi

you're too gay to be a bulgarian

you're an anti asian psyop. Jfl at people actually thinking an 18 year old, let alone an asian american 18 year old, would dox himself on a site monitored by the fbi
You can't doxx someone based on their eye picture. But I know you have to cope somehow, otherwise, you won't sleep at night

You can't doxx someone based on their eye picture. But I know you have to cope somehow, otherwise, you won't sleep at night
he apparently has his actual name as his username, retarded sandnigger

i get accused as somali :lasereyes:

Bulgaria importing Arabs?
Yeah they even beat up some guy here which sparked a lot of violence. Random bulgarian citizens started going out and beating up random ethnics for the keks.

They tuned down the importing of arabs because the entire country was going nuts and everyone is against immigrants.

There were ultras fans ready to murder any arab who was passing by.

he apparently has his actual name as his username, retarded sandnigger
And? Still can't doxx someone based on their name. You clearly know nothing, don't think you're very smart after watching an FBI documentry. Sit down

Arabs were attacking people here but it backfired on other ethnics.

Yes, please stop it with the morning bugling

I would guess you are a real Chinese because why would a Bulgarian larp as a Chinese, doesn't make sense does it

Yeah they even beat up some guy here which sparked a lot of violence. Random bulgarian citizens started going out and beating up random ethnics for the keks.

They tuned down the importing of arabs because the entire country was going nuts and everyone is against immigrants.

There were ultras fans ready to murder any arab who was passing by
Brutal. I thought there were only central Asian immigrants in EE/Russia. Where are most of these "Arabs" from? Are they from my country Lebanon or from the Levant?

I would guess you are a real Chinese because why would a Bulgarian larp as a Chinese, doesn't make sense does it
The accusation is that he lost a debate on .org, and made an account here to get back at Asians or something. Only a retard like @Despicablecel would believe that.

Brutal. I thought there were only central Asian immigrants in EE/Russia. Where are most of these "Arabs" from? Are they from my country Lebanon or from the Levant?
they were immigrants imported from the West a.k.a they sent us the most violent ethnics that got expelled by the west into our country. Not even from the middle east.

You're a Chinese ricecel living in San Fransisco, a pretty big Chinese community there. You were born there, so you're not a FOB from Mainland China.

The accusation is that he lost a debate on .org, and made an account here to get back at Asians or something. Only a retard like @Despicablecel would believe that.
he uses terminology and content only old .org users know. Some of the stuff hes said can onky be found on like 1 thread on that site; the thread the bulgarian made. He says hes 18, so its unlikely he was browsing that young. If hes not bulgarian, hes probably ai impact, the 5’4 sfcel who hates gooks since he sees them as competition

he uses terminology and content only old .org users know. Some of the stuff hes said can onky be found on like 1 thread on that site; the thread the bulgarian made. He says hes 18, so its unlikely he was browsing that young. If hes not bulgarian, hes probably ai impact, the 5’4 sfcel who hates gooks since he sees them as competition
what competition dude there arent any asians here only chinese who open businesses.

What terminology?

what competition dude there arent any asians here only chinese who open businesses.
the 5’4 sfcel sees them as competition for the top race. As for if op is bulgarian, similar even tho he doesnt live near many asians.

He also have a youtube video of himself telling not only his name but the high school he went to as well.
Deleted it because asiacel posted it here.

the 5’4 sfcel sees them as competition for the top race. As for if op is bulgarian, similar even tho he doesnt live near many asians.
Also how old do you think I really am? 30?

What terminology?
you parodied some prominent user from last year, using his terminology. You also stated ethnics are more likely to be lgbt which has only been parroted by one person: the bulgarian. Its obvious youre someone from .org if youre not the bulgarian. Maybe 5% of active users are asian.

you parodied some prominent user from last year, using his terminology. You also stated ethnics are more likely to be lgbt which has only been parroted by one person: the bulgarian. Its obvious youre someone from .org if youre not the bulgarian. Maybe 5% of active users are asian.
What terminology specifically? 2 belly button and yellow inbreeding cult?

What terminology specifically? 2 belly button and yellow inbreeding cult?
you said “under the guise of” and “nothing new here”. Both were frequently used by a prominent user from last year. He is brought up still but his post style really isnt parroted anymore, hes mainly memed.

they were immigrants imported from the West a.k.a they sent us the most violent ethnics that got expelled by the west into our country. Not even from the middle east.
I see. But I don't really care, the Jews tarnished arab reputation a long time ago. Most people in Europe can't even tell the difference between a paki and Arab because, the Jews cast Curries to play as Arabs in Jewllywood.
IMG 20240626 013141
IMG 20240626 013127
So whenever, Pakistanis commit crimes it's blamed on us anyway. I lived in roscrea, Ireland when I was a teenager for some time, my mom worked as a nurse there, and one of the polish nurses was extremely aggressive towards my mom and would lash out for no reason.(but she said the other poles were nice) my mom is a ginger, so she only started becoming hostile, after she revealed that we were Lebanese, so if what you're saying is true,this might possibly, be the reason.

Though, I find it a little strange because, EE countries barely have any immigrants, if anything it's the Irish who should have been hostile to us, and they were all extremely nice and the place we stayed was 99% white. I have nothing against slavs tho, because, the others poles were nice.

you said “under the guise of” and “nothing new here”. Both were frequently used by a prominent user from last year. He is brought up still but his post style really isnt parroted anymore, hes mainly memed.
Ban @Despicablecel for just being a general nuisance and making false accusations.

???

What terminology is he talking about @Cayden Zhang

@Despicablecel even your best friend has turned on you.

Deleted it because asiacel posted it here.
so you wanted to delete it to seem like you care, even though you used your “real name” as your username. What a bunch of bullshit lmao. I dont know why ur larping tbh. Being anti nigger is cool but being anti asian (in non looks related areas) is cucked. Only an sfcel like the bulgarian or the 5’4 guy called ai impact would do that

What terminology is he talking about @Cayden Zhang
I was expecting him to say “yellow inbreeding cult” and “2 belly button” but he said some weird shit idk what he means.

so you wanted to delete it to seem like you care, even though you used your “real name” as your username. What a bunch of bullshit lmao. I dont know why ur larping tbh. Being anti nigger is cool but being anti asian (in non looks related areas) is cucked. Only an sfcel like the bulgarian or the 5’4 guy called ai impact would do that
I’m not anti asian. Also what is your autism level?

@Despicablecel even your best friend has turned on you.
if you mean deliriousmerchant he isnt my friend. I said hes an nt fakecel and now hes mad lmao. This is different from that accusation anyway, as its more serious