Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think gender-affirmation surgery could protect girls with small vaginas from being courted?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I was thinking about how trannys are all about that 'gender affirmation surgery' stuff.

Basically the government pays for them to get surgery to alter their genitalia to look the way they want it.

IE
the MTF trannies want a vagina so surgeons invert their dicks to make ugly pseudo-vagoo structures
the FTM trannies want a penis so surgeons invert their pussies to make ugly pseudo-ponos structures

It occurs to me that "affirming one's gender" need not merely be limited to swapping genitalia into the reverse though. It could have to do with a broad range of sexual characteristics. For example:

1) foid with loose vagina wants tight vagina - give her free tightening
2) man with short penis wants long penis - give him free lengthening

If loose roasties were given tighter pussies then they could please men, and fewer men would resort to pursuing teen girls w/ tight pussies since they can get the tight pussies from the cougars.

Also if men had larger penises, then they could also just fuck the pussies which remained loose and untightened.

A big part of this is foreskin restoration, but also foreskin enhancement.

It's not just about giving foreskins back to circumcised men (this makes our dicks thick again as nature and god intended) but also enhancing or multiplying the foreskins to double the baseline size.

If we gave free foreskin-doubling surgery to all the men with narrow dicks then they would have dicks of equal girth to the thick-dicked guys who are stretching out all the vaginas, and that way could take pleasure in the same roasties instead of those roasties being ruined for them.

How much time do you spend a day thinking about these things?

How much time do you spend a day thinking about these things?
every time I remember my amputated body part... not sure the exact amount

How much time each day do you think Captain Hook spends recalling the hand he lost to that crocodile?