Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you think foids will be replaced somehow?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
AI and sexbots are getting better, combined with the artificial womb, you think it has a chance?

No, that's retarded.

Brother before they get replaced we get replaced

Can’t see it happening

I hope for catgirls replacing them tbh

AI and Sex bots are Cope , nothing can replace a genuine lust and love from a foid with warm body and soul that empowers your soul .

if sex bots become realistic enough maybe, but i think that would require artificial ai with independent thought which i dont think we are capable of anytime soon

AI and Sex bots are Cope , nothing can replace a genuine lust and love from a foid with warm body and soul that empowers your soul .
Do not underestimate human ingenuity, one day we can fuck half bird half human hybrids. Just be patient.

Need to use the tech to make soldierbots first to stop them from taking away the fembots.

The Saints willing.
I have no soul.

with 2d waifus and artificial wombs yes. people are like hurrr durrr thats not the same just like the longbow was better than early fire arms, the fire arms were waaay less expensive and easier to operate. such greed.

We will get replaced by robot dogs

no it won't happen

GIGAcope
Religion Cope. Keep praying to sky man that doesn't exist. I wonder how it feels to be part of the sheep that believe anything that was written by Jews. Torah. Quran. Bible. All written by Jews. Every religion is nothing but Yahweh Jehovah worship. Worshipping all the massacres and genocides that the Jews are responsible for.

Religion Cope. Keep praying to sky man that doesn't exist. I wonder how it feels to be part of the sheep that believe anything that was written by Jews. Torah. Quran. Bible. All written by Jews. Every religion is nothing but Yahweh Jehovah worship. Worshipping all the massacres and genocides that the Jews are responsible for.

Haha nice try dumbass. I believe in my own god.

The gorilla god will set me free. Death to all non believers

Harambe200

very based, did you learn that reading pure aryan literature written by christopher hitchens?

Haha nice try dumbass. I believe in my own god.

The gorilla god will set me free. Death to all non believers

View attachment 208217
Based and Gorillapilled.

very based, did you learn that reading pure aryan literature written by christopher hitchens?
Actually I read the Joy of Satan website a little bit. It's not as satanic as you would believe. It contains a lot of information about everything the Jews have done to distort reality to their goals. It does go on to tell you how the image of Satan you get in your mind when you hear the word is actually put their by Hebrews through social engineering(what we watch, listen to, pop culture etc.). They want to obfuscate everything about Satan so everyone keeps going to churches, synagogues and mosques so they can keep preaching while actually the church, synagogues and mosques are the most Satanic places you can ever go. The reason being is that everything the religions teach is stolen technology.. stolen from the Satanists at Year Zero. 1 BC - 0 - 1 AD

Notice how Iran is targeted by America? All for Israel? There are pyramids there.. ancient pyramids that were erected for worshipping Satan. The true Satan and not the Satan the Hebrews would have you believe.

Last edited:
Twinks will become the new foids for incels

AI and sexbots are getting better, combined with the artificial womb, you think it has a chance?
Sexbots+ VR sex+ artificial wombs.
Gonna happen soon
Tradcucks will sperg out trying to prevent that tho
Women aren't capable of Love so it's still coping
Brother before they get replaced we get replaced
Cuck

Last edited:
Twinks will become the new foids for incels
M8 you got something you want to tell us?

Also yes, in the long run women will be replaced. It is not very hard to substitute them with anime 2d waifus and sex dolls. All the talk about flesh and blood is pure cope, because once the doll is able to stand and say I love you, men are going to trample over each other to get one.

No. Cursed with this life until I die.

Maybe but if it does happen it will be decades from now.

They'll be pandered to in our lifetime, and that's that

Perhaps genetic engineering could create foids who don’t care about how a man looks?