Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think foids have 2 walls

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I feel like foids wall at 25, but the weird thing is they don't change in appearance until like 35 when the real wall hits

Wall is cope, tinder experiments show that even 50 yo grannies are getting one night stands st the least

the wall is real. If your over 5'7 as a man

Sheena Easton

-
At least two, yes
-
-

I don't really know if there's "a wall" because most of the time femtards get morbidly obese at older ages. If they weren't morbidly obese, they'd still be attractive. I think a lot of women just let themselves go at those older ages.

GerbERt faggson did a tindER experiment with a ugly grannie profile and was getting flooded with messages from dudes who mog us all

I think for foids it might be a different game. Sure they can get one night stands and hook ups from chads and average guys. However are they able to get a Chad to themselves? I think the latter is what they strive for

There's no wall. No foid has to be alone and sexless. They only cannot have kids at certain age but that's their own decision as they are busy partying, traveling, drinking wine and getting pumped and dumped by chads they believe they are entitled to marry while having incel factory genetics.

GerbERt faggson did a tindER experiment with a ugly grannie profile and was getting flooded with messages from dudes who mog us all

It’s ovER

Wall is cope, tinder experiments show that even 50 yo grannies are getting one night stands st the least
For hookups only not marriage. The wall is still relevent if foid want to marry for stability and start a offy doffy relationship.

For hookups only. The wall is still relent if foid want to marry for stability and start a offy doffy relationship.
No, if there are multiple doods in line, she can simply use them one by one and save money.

No, if there are multiple doods in line, she can simply use them one by one and save money.
Usually she will find a native richcel and marry him and have a kid, then she will threaten to leave him and take the child with her and dirvorserape him. She will have the upper hand in this relationship as the courts are also with her.

True, Both Radals Babushka and another Granny was able to get sum, Heck if dudes are desperate enough that means grannies are still in high demand, Foids never loose.