Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think ER would have shot you?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If you were there on the day of retribution, do you think ER would have shot you or let you go?

Yes if he had the chance.

but probably yeah

He would have shot us all. He didn't spare those 3 ricecels so he wouldn't have spared any of us

No he would stab me.

Sure. From a distance he would just see the fact that I'm tall and white, and he killed ricecels so why would he discriminate.

Weihan-Wang-Cheng-Yuan-Hong-and-George-Chen.jpg

Last edited:
He would have shot us all. He didn't spare those 3 ricecels so he wouldn't have spared any of us
This is why he is ideologically incoherent, why kill three Asian nerds if your beef is with sexual society at large.

This is why he is ideologically incoherent, why kill three Asian nerds if your beef is with sexual society at large.
While I understand his pain, he was a little bastard with no empathy for people like him. Honestly, fuck him.

While I understand his pain, he was a little bastard with no empathy for people like him. Honestly, fuck him.
He was an insane coper also, his delusions of grandeur were off the charts.

Did ER ever consider anyone his "ally"? He said he was the supreme gentlemen. Which makes me think he thought no one, not even incels deserved to live or were "equal" to him. Because he only thought relative to himself. And he probably didn't think of himself as "inferior". I always assumed he thought of himself as the greatest gigachad. And everyone else was merely a subhuman

I would not want to be his roommate

i wouldn't mind being killed

can't dodge the rodge

Hated ethnics and killed ricecels so yes

Yes, he was blind with his rag3 that day, killed ricecels.

No. Cause I would have shot that gay ass faghot fakecel the moment he pointed his gun in my direction. What makes you think this nigga (me) wouldn't be carrying or packing around you Yankees & Rebels...

He would have been banned here for bragging in one form or another. Tbh. Ngl. Ded srs.

He would of sent a bullet right through my gay alien skull

I would just show my pectoral muscles to him.

He killed his Asian roommates because they bullied and stole from him. He didn't just murder them for no reason.

Mr. Rodger contacted deputies to say he had made a citizens arrest of one of his roommates for stealing three candles "valued at $22," according to the sheriff. The roommate was booked into jail and released. The District Attorney filed a petty theft charge in the case.

I would have ro run away ngl, he is a slayer.

of course, he wanted to kill everyone in isla vista

I would get on my kness and beg St.Elliot to put a bullet through my skull.What an honor it would be to die by the hands of Saint Elliot(pbuh).I will ascend straight to the highest levels of paradise,

Yes. He'd reached the point of being beyond reason. He wouldn't have listened to any desperate pleas for mercy.

I would get on my kness and beg St.Elliot to put a bullet through my skull.What an honor it would be to die by the hands of Saint Elliot(pbuh).I will ascend straight to the highest levels of paradise,

To be killed by Eliiot is a privilege that few enjoyed.

5 years ago? Im not sure, but now or 5 years ago knowing what I know now how my life will turn out I sure fucking hope so

Well he certainly didn’t spare anyone he came across

I’m a ricecel so yes

He wasn't picking and choosing, of course he would've shot me.

Mass shooters, though their actions horrific, don't mean to kill the "innocent." But they don't have time to make judgments. Each shot isn't meant to be a punishment for a guilty person, the act as a whole is a punishment for a guilty society. Loss of life itself. Not a bunch of dead guilty, but a bunch of dead people, guilty and innocent alike.

he may have tried but I would dodge the bullets

He would because my baldness and ugliness would make him feel disgusted by my sight.

I'm pretty sure he would've shot all of us if he took the time to kill this three ricecel roommates.

Yeah, he would have killed me. That dude hated everyone, he was 100% gone. Dude was a complete mental fuck, there's no way he could function in the real world.

yeah i think at that point he would've shot anyone

Naw I'd be saved by a locked door, the fucking gimp would fail to open it.

Yes man he wanted kills