Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think ER was a ricecel?

CelDre

CelDre

Incel lyfe nuh fuh mi
I think ER took after his chinese mother's side of the family and was a ricecel.

He was a hapa. This isn't something you get to choose.

He's a hapacel. He definitely mogged most ricecels, I would say at best he's a low-tier normie. His autism killed it tho.
He was a hapa. This isn't something you get to choose.
Yep.

ER was 5ft 10 in a rich suburb of cucknifornia where very likely average male height is >6ft, hence heightpilled

He had asian features (racepill did affect him), and was very shy, introverted and withdrawn (thugmaxxpill). NTpill didnt help him either.

And remember: The foids on internet claiming to have a crush on him are just using his name for attention. They don't give a fuck about him, and if he comes back to life would reject him in blink of an eye.

He wasn't at the truecel looks bottom, but was highly autistic, which made the rest. I identify a lot with him.

he could easily sea maxx, but he choose to put the hoes in place.

He was a retard mentalcel.

He was a cutecel also hapacel.
Most hapacels are cutecels.

He could of dated Asian women, since being a Hapa is actually an advantage over other Asian Males due to having more White/Caucasian phenotype which is what a lot of Asian women want, but he wasted his potential going after High-end white Stacies in Southern California.

He could of dated Asian women, since being a Hapa is actually an advantage over other Asian Males due to having more White/Caucasian phenotype which is what a lot of Asian women want, but he wasted his potential going after High-end white Stacies in Southern California.
Exactly

jesus christ, mods can greycels at least pass a basic ER history test before getting approved??

Elliott had a bunch of options.

Maybe if he actually attended UCSB and joined a Fraternity he would've gotten laid.