Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think double agents exist here?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
Users on here with high posts numbers who also go on cuckit and post to IT dumb I know but would not be surprised

There’s a lot

I wouldn't be surprised

If there were 2017cels that were exposed as turncoats, then there's no reason why high post count users can't be double crossing duplicitous traitors too.

they will never catch us @VictimofBpillReaper

It was the whole @Efiliste saga

They usually get banned but I'm watching those who I suspect.

I kind of understand users from the USA, UK, Australia and some parts of West EU, being afraid about being conpromised from the glowies, but i think the authorities where i live (Bulgaria) barely give a shit about my activity on this website.

After all, our laws literally encourage torrenting.

Users on here with high posts numbers who also go on cuckit and post to IT dumb I know but would not be surprised
soon, IT will inspect element AVIs of users here into their post screenshots so they can stir up drama and get users falsely banned etc. but idk if they’re smart enough to do that JFL.

I kind of understand users from the USA, UK, Australia and some parts of West EU, being afraid about being conpromised from the glowies, but i think the authorities where i live (Bulgaria) barely give a shit about my activity on this website.

After all, our laws literally encourage torrenting.
This makes me want to leave tbh

There was one 2019 user with a high post count that turned out to be a foid.

Why so? Care to elaborate?
I don’t want to be gang stalked by feds or some shit. I don’t even post inflammatory stuff though so it should be fine? Idk I just stay paranoid just in case

Yes I work for Mossad & I speak to my boss Mordechai Shekelstein about his grand-parents who Hitler gassed personally himself.

I don’t want to be gang stalked by feds or some shit. I don’t even post inflammatory stuff though so it should be fine? Idk I just stay paranoid just in case
Chill bro no one will bother gang stalkinging you for browsing .is lmao

Based government
Yes and the age of consent here is 14 as well lmao. So many jailbaitmaxxers here ascending, but im too autistic and high inhib to even do that, not to mention i will feel uncomfortable if i fuck a girl below 17 years old :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm a double Asian

Of course not :)

Oi Fedmaxxers! Do you get pussy?

I’m sure there’s one or two, but I don’t imagine most ITcucks have the energy to make 10k posts.