Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think chad is secretly black pilled about reality

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Have you ever heard of the saying as above so below?

You know how their is two types of incels.
Black pilled incels, and incels in denial.

Would the same be said for chads.
Black pilled chads, and chads in denial.

Do you agree

young chads are definitely not blackpilled and they still think that they earned what they did in life and that all tje acheicments and good shit that happened to them are hard earned

old chads know the reality and that lookism and luck are the most important stuff in the world

a lot of chads are blackpilled like @Atila on neets.net

I'd say they're subconsciously blackpilled to a degree without realising it, just like most people

I don't think they are. Judging by how they act and the things they say to me I know they are.

young chads are definitely not blackpilled and they still think that they earned what they did in life and that all tje acheicments and good shit that happened to them are hard earned
I was partially blackpilled because of shit a Chad said to insult me

Have you ever heard of the saying as above so below?

You know how their is two types of incels.
Black pilled incels, and incels in denial.

Would the same be said for chads.
Black pilled chads, and chads in denial.

Do you agree
Yes only the genetically strong are given blackpill teaching as a child not the weak like us

Yeah, some playing the hand gleefully while others are not even aware the dealer is playing them in.

Blackpilled when it comes to fucking your looksmatch/oneitis bluepilled for his Stacy gf. Double thinking.

No. There are studies which shows that successful people tends to think the world is fair.
That is just an act, they know deep down what truly is. knowing human nature I do not believe those statistics.