Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think buying a house for you and then rent a spare room is a good business?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine buying a house with 2 bedrooms but since you're incel you live alone and don't need the other. What I would do is rent the spare room to someone else and live there with him, so I would both enjoy my house and my mortgage would be paid with the tenancy payments :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:I would look for someone that will be away most of the day (either full time student or worker) and that looks reliable, I can always ask for a guarantor or money in advance if he looks suspicious. Everyone would be happy (tenant pays a cheaper rent than a studio apartment, and I can cover mortgage payments) and I wouldn't mind sharing my place with someone that is polite and not messy. Wouldn't rent to foids because this would be my revenge against female only accomodation (fuck those places and fuck those landlords) and I don't want to be falsely accused of rape.

Wouldn't rent to foids because this would be my revenge against female only accomodation (fuck those places and fuck those landlords) and I don't want to be falsely accused of rape.
Giga based

Also yes its a good business you might even neetmax easily

This sounds like a very good setup, you get rent money from your tenant and you get to choose your housemates. They will also contribute towards most of the household chores.

My personal housemate requirements would be: incel, clean, reliable income, reasonably friendly.

I have some savings and am possibly considering doing something like this myself. Please post any updates if they occur.

What if the room mate bring foids to bang and you hear them from your room ? Like Eliot heard his sister
and they eventually gain confidence and sit in the living room.

Imagine buying a house with 2 bedrooms but since you're incel you live alone and don't need the other. What I would do is rent the spare room to someone else and live there with him, so I would both enjoy my house and my mortgage would be paid with the tenancy payments :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:I would look for someone that will be away most of the day (either full time student or worker) and that looks reliable, I can always ask for a guarantor or money in advance if he looks suspicious. Everyone would be happy (tenant pays a cheaper rent than a studio apartment, and I can cover mortgage payments) and I wouldn't mind sharing my place with someone that is polite and not messy. Wouldn't rent to foids because this would be my revenge against female only accomodation (fuck those places and fuck those landlords) and I don't want to be falsely accused of rape.
Como se nota que eres español. Yo haría lo mismo, pero solo le alquilaria a un incel programador al que le gusten los funkos y mierdas así, de esa forma me aseguro que no se trae a churris para estamparlas contra la pared.