Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Biden will survive to the end of his first term?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Let's be honest,. He's barely alive. He ehas so much drugs pumping in his veins to keep him going senile. It's just a matter of time before he strokes out and dies.

no, he is fading fast.

The future is female. At least this time it is.

Biden's corpse was a trojan horse to put an ethnic female in power :feelsthink:

if he survives a year his own party will probably 25th Amendment him to bring in President Kamala

Hes not alive anymore. Every time he has to appear in front of the press Elizabeth Warren performs secret Native American magic rituals to necromance him

I wouldn't be surprised if Kamala Harris is planning to assassinate him and take the presidency. It would be easy to. He's so fucking old she could just push him on the ground and he wouldn't be able to get back up and would just die there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kamala Harris is planning to assassinate him and take the presidency. It would be easy to. He's so fucking old she could just push him on the ground and he wouldn't be able to get back up and would just die there.
Why would she need to assissinate him when he looks like he's gonna drop dead any second now? She automatically becomes the president when he dies.

My guess is they'll keep pumping Joe full of stimulants to get him through the next presidential campaign and then resign and let Kamal take over right after they win.

I’d rather he survive than Kamala become President
I don't know. It'd be kind of funny to be able to point out to people that women never actually earn anything on their own. Kamala famously fucked her way into every job she's ever had, and now she gets the presidency because a white man dies? That's hilarious.

No.

Sleepy Joe’s days are numbered.

His dementia has obviously gotten a whole lot worse and if they decide to let him back on camera again they’re fools.

At this point you either remove him or you double down and just go ahead and create a Biden hologram to speak with the libtard press and handful of viewers that actually watch this dog slop and call it a day.

If 2pac, Michael Jackson and Easy E can have their own holograms why not Chairman Joe?

Now having said that since the Dems are basically just doing whatever they want at this point and breaking all kinds of laws and ignoring others I can’t help but think that ol Hilary will somehow muscle her way into the White House yet as the first female president probably getting Kamala to name her VP then Kamala not long after will be found floating face down in some river somewhere as just another important person connected to the Clintons that “committed suicide”.:feelswhere: