Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think being a night owl is an indication of psychopathic tendencies?

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
We already know it’s a truecel rotter trait, but I want your opinion on whether it is a sign of psychopathy. My normal sleep schedule is 5 A.M. to 1 P.M. My family members do think it is creepy and disturbing how I’m up all night. Even some other users on here told me it’s a psychopath trait. I do not think I am a psychopath at all really, but I do have certain psychopathic tendencies like being very impulsive, not planning ahead, and not being conscientious. I am a bit selfish too. Studies show being a night owl is linked to more psychopathic traits.

We already know it’s a truecel rotter trait, but I want your opinion on whether it is a sign of psychopathy. My normal sleep schedule is 5 A.M. to 1 P.M. My family members do think it is creepy and disturbing how I’m up all night. Even some other users on here told me it’s a psychopath trait. I do not think I am a psychopath at all really, but I do have certain psychopathic tendencies like being very impulsive, not planning ahead, and not being conscientious. I am a bit selfish too. Studies show being a night owl is linked to more psychopathic traits.
isnt psychopathy mostly described by complete lack of empathy and regard for how your actions affect other people rather than being impulsive and not planning ahead?

Nah i just accept the fact sleep cant save my face so i sleep only when im tired

nigga i go to the gym at 2AM just so i don't run into retarded normies but I STILL SEE LIKE 15 NORMIES EVERY TIME I GO TO THE GYM XDD?! the membership is cheap af so maybe thatz why

I'm a night owl too and my mom is noticing some weird things about me

Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

isnt psychopathy mostly described by complete lack of empathy and regard for how your actions affect other people rather than being impulsive and not planning ahead?
Yes, psychopathy is. I am not saying I am a psychopath. I’m only saying I have certain tendencies that are often associated with psychopaths like being impulsive, not planning ahead, and not being very conscientious. I also am pretty good at handling situations most people wouldn’t and am not the least bit faxed by most gory stuff. Another interesting thing people have pointed out to me is that I never yawn in response to other people’s yawns. This can be a sign of lack of empathy, which is perplexing because I consider myself fairly decent and empathetic

no ofc not its a neet trait
Yeah, it’s an absolute rotter trait. Won’t be a neet trait for long though because I’m gonna get a nightshift job. Being a night owl is correlated to psychopathic traits though. Of course that probably doesn’t apply much here though as most of us are probably far nicer than average people

Only 12 yo edgelords who flatter themselves for sleeping 30 minutes past their bed time would find this "psychopathic"

based and good for u :feelsaww:
Thanks brocel. I hope it goes well when I start. I’m hoping nightshift won’t be as bad for me as a super social day shift job would be

Only 12 yo edgelords who flatter themselves for sleeping 30 minutes past their bed time would find this "psychopathic"
Lol, I literally stay up till sunrise often and sometimes go for night walks around town while the city sleeps. Not psychopathic at all in my case, and I do not claim it to be. I just enjoy the night time.

Only if you go around peeping in Windows carrying a hammer and duct tape

It has nothing to do with psychopathy. Psychopathy is defined as being antisocial and yes lacking remorse or empathy which is a bit of a flawed definition if you look deeper. We are all psychopaths on this forum to an extent

You sleep at 5am? And wake up at 1pm? That’s not terrible compared to mine but it could be that im just a neet but i’ve been sleeping at 11 am and waking up at 7pm

You're just young. I used to be like that then stopped as i was getting closer to my thirties

that's good to hear, I hope yours is as chill as they say.

night walks are so good, I love how the scenery looks different and the air is colder
Yeah, hopefully the job goes well. I do love night walks. I can’t go anymore though because my mother’s dog got too aggressive to walk. I can’t go myself because it’s too dangerous of a town

Anytime before 12 AM I’m still waking up no matter how much sleep I get.

Also why J work night shifts

No, just had too much sugar that particular day

I think a lot of us end up spending time by ourselves and this naturally means more screen time and doing things late into the night because we're not on the social merry-go-round every waking moment.

I've always had a 3 AM until 11 pattern

I think a lot of us end up spending time by ourselves and this naturally means more screen time and doing things late into the night because we're not on the social merry-go-round every waking moment.
Yep, agreed

brocel, I think it’s more a sign of intelligence. A pondering mind at night usually get greater ideas. No wonder the term knight owl is used.

brocel, I think it’s more a sign of intelligence. A pondering mind at night usually get greater ideas. No wonder the term knight owl is used.
I agree. I often think deeply at night

I'm a night owl too and my mom is noticing some weird things about me

SEVERE SYMPTOM OF TRUECEL. My mother's first understanding of me was when I was a teenager. As much as she doesn't know these concepts, she knows that I'm beta, even if indirectly to her.She already sent me indirect blackpill, my sister too.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

SEVERE SYMPTOM OF TRUECEL. My mother's first understanding of me was when I was a teenager. As much as she doesn't know these concepts, she knows that I'm beta, even if indirectly to her.She already sent me indirect blackpill, my sister too.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal. Our parents can see how fucked up we are