Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think asian foids hate their existence? even if they ascend, get to america, they're getting beta scraps of whites and nothing to be vain over.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Women are narcissistic by nature. Asian women extremely. But they only get the low tier whites since any high tier white guy will go for girls with better E/ bodies/ fat distribution/ social awareness and status.
I wonder if they hate their lives and would trade eveyrhting to be white.
I mean asians most of all are not people who just have good times/ enjoy wherever they are around. asians seem extremely bent on getting resources. good and evil/ love and joy are afterthoughts to their resource acquisition. It's like they're black pilled and are constantly looksmaxxing.

Yeah they try to whitemaxx a lot. They just see white culture as the pinnacle of humanity.

I think they would be happy with any white guy tbh

I think they would be happy with any white guy tbh
how could they be so self hating. even black girls aren't nearly as self hateful tbh lol. asians are so serious.

Yeah they try to whitemaxx a lot. They just see white culture as the pinnacle of humanity.

Yup, you will find many noodlewhores color their hair blonde, some ricecels do it too. Disgusting.

Yup, you will find many noodlewhores color their hair blonde, some ricecels do it too. Disgusting.
asian foid said that she was insecure about how artificial it looks because of her chinky eyes lol.

They hate it but they still know they can get away with what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back