Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think aliens are real?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
It would be a bummer if it turned out we are alone in this desolate universe. But unfortunately the lack of evidence is hard to ignore... Maybe we are alone.

dont admit you believe in any bullshit because the MAN will use it to gangstalk you

"yeah i believe in them aleeums" = feds cia mossad flashing disco lights outside your bedroom window at 3:00am

Yeah sure, other life probably exists somewhere else in the universe. The question is if those other life forms are actually intelligent. I think it's fairly likely we're not alone. But obviously the conspiracy theories about aliens visiting earth and having sex with Eisenhower are bullshit.

ofcourse if we're alone it means some aliencel ERed

with all of those countless stars out there that have each its own planetary system alien life is highly likely, high iq alien life may be rare, but I'm sure microbial alien life is ubiquitous. Titan or Europa has a chance of (microbial) alien life, and these are just moons

i think there is. if we're the only intelligent living things that would make us the rarest thing ever. theres billions of galaxies i tend to believe that one of them has life if not most of them. i think its more likely we're average than extremely rare, but you never know.

if they do, tfw no alien gf :feelsrope:

I believe so