Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think adulthood is better or worse than it’s portrayed in the media ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think adulthood is worse than it’s portrayed in the media because movies TV shows etc leave out all the other unexpected things that happen in adulthood they only scratch the surface of adulthood they don’t go deeper than that

It is far worse.

Adulthood is scam. As a man, your life ends once you spawn in 21st century.

Hey atleast no one tells me what can i do and what i can't

and now i can alhocholmaxx and vidyamaxx as much as i want

Your boss tells you what to do now
he doesnt all i do is read manga browse 4chan play games and watch youtube and anime at work, and by "ALL I DO" is what i mean literally that's all i do.

he doesnt all i do is read manga browse 4chan play games and watch youtube and anime at work, and by "ALL I DO" is what i mean literally that's all i do.
So you work remotely ?

Its much worse, once youre adult you realize almost no one is happy.

I wouldn’t say that normies seem to be happier than us
They have happy moments but where i live everyone are sad, angry, frustrated and miserable.

Because life ends after high school that’s why
Maybe human mind isnt capable of feeling emotions both positive and negative the same range in adulthood, i remember in childhood and teenhood smallest things would make me happy and everything would make me extremely sad and scared, adult people are zombies dead from the inside incapable of feeling emotions, brain degrades like everything else and doesn't function the same way.

Adulthood is suifuel

I think adulthood is worse than it’s portrayed in the media because movies TV shows etc leave out all the other unexpected things that happen in adulthood they only scratch the surface of adulthood they don’t go deeper than that
Its gigaworse

Its much worse, once youre adult you realize almost no one is happy.
Opposite for me. I’m expecting everyone to live life and be happy when i rejoin society because i’ve been unhappy for so long.

Opposite for me. I’m expecting everyone to live life and be happy when i rejoin society because i’ve been unhappy for so long.
You will see how angry and petty normies are, half of the interactions with them results in some fights and threats, happy people wouldnt act that way.

Man fuck adulthood such a scam. Thought it would get better but it only got worse

You will see how angry and petty normies are, half of the interactions with them results in some fights and threats, happy people wouldnt act that way.
I know man my toxic family is like that.

I know man my toxic family is like that.
It seems like everyone want to be angry, no one can mind their own business, they cause problems and dramas just to stir things up for the fuck of it. If you get an opportunity to build a social life, stay away from poor people they are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back