Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think a low tier normie cant be incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
First what you would define as a low tier normie, for me it would be someone who is 5/10 and nowadays someone like that may still be an incel, how many cases we have seen of low tier normies being forced to date deformed foids, or you consider that they have had a great success in life for having achieved this and anyone who denies having a deformed foid is a volcel?

Easily. A 5 could maybe get a woman but he would have to constantly be improving himself all day everyday, and also be very NT and extroverted. I see plenty of 5 and 6 men who never get laid because they are not proactive enough. I think you can still be incel if you are not willing to maxx everyday to try get a foid whos probably lower than you on the scale.

Nope, a 5 can become a 6 if he wants, low tier normies don't have it as hard as us. Also they don't get rejected as much, a normie can have a relatioship.

there are truecels all the way up to 7/10, but they are hated and considered fake incels.
i know examples totally unrelated to this place or online trolls.
just decent guys who don't want to date fat or ugly women, and consequently get no dates or opportunities because of everyone else aggressively minmaxing to get their own way and locking down opportunities.

it really is fucking unreal how minmaxed the environment is these days, every single trick and bullshit is deployed to grab resources and attractive women fast and hard before anyone else can get them, you can't take any of this shit seriously anymore like fuck off.
you would think eligible women are extinct or abducted by aliens or something if you were to take this bullshit at face value.
going to some social event or party and seeing either a) sausage fest b) couples only c) a few extremely fat and ugly single women

like that's supposed to be a totally normal and random distribution of individuals, give me a fucking break with that bullshit. that's what you see after a whole bunch of guys have gone to grotesque fucking extremes to fraud, cheat and swindle their way into every eligible woman's panties and try to lock her down for the winter, leaving a wasteland full of craters behind with a "there's someone for everyone, bro." sign on it

decent guys who don't want to date fat or ugly women, and consequently get no dates or opportunities
Tbh, I think this describes the majority of Mgtow's. If they were having sex with 8+ women, they wouldn't be able to resist their urges. However, I still think that Mgtows suffer from loneliness. You cannot ignore your biology.

Tbh, I think this describes the majority of Mgtow's. If they were having sex with 8+ women, they wouldn't be able to resist their urges. However, I still think that Mgtows suffer from loneliness. You cannot ignore your biology.
idk what to say about that group, there seems to be a lot of different types of guys in it. including alpha tyrones.
in the videos i've seen they mostly seem mad about the logistics of getting sex. not the women they can get.

it feels like being forced to deal with women so ugly and unappealing to you that you lose all motivation is *cel shit not MGTOW

idk what to say about that group, there seems to be a lot of different types of guys in it. including alpha tyrones.
in the videos i've seen they mostly seem mad about the logistics of getting sex. not the women they can get.

it feels like being forced to deal with women so ugly and unappealing to you that you lose all motivation is *cel shit not MGTOW
You may have a point.