Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think a lot of foids lurk on here

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I’ve seen YouTube videos of foids Reading our posts and being like “eeww they’re so toxic” I’m sure Chads go on here to laugh at our misery

Who care if they mock of us in social media? they already laugh at our faces irl and bully fellow incels

Foids probably ya. Chad no. He doesnt give a shit and if anything is sympathetic

Chads don't care, normies might

I think it goes in phases tbh so it really depends on the phase. When incels are "in" so to speak I think there are a lot of foid lurkers. But when the trend dies down for a bit there are less of them.

Women can't get enough of incels tbh.

No, I don't think a lot of women hang out here to be really tbh. Onyl some Cucktearfoids who get wet in their stinky slutpants reading new oppressions which they use to get likes on Reddit.

“teehee look at these sad ugly virgins”

Fuck off you whores.

They come here to touch their selves while reading the misogynistic posts, they have incel fantasies were we all look like tall and handsome fakecels

jfl...
women lurking here probably think that we all look like knajjd

They always want to attention whore(but based rules).

Their loss, if they have to fill their time looking at people they dislike

probably, foids have a strong need to audit every man

anywhere men aren't showering them in love is an area of interest. They have a need to dominate

No, I don't think many noncels lurk here. This place is special. Only a real incel would even want to spend more than 10 minutes on this site.

No, I don't think many noncels lurk here. This place is special. Only a real incel would even want to spend more than 10 minutes on this site.
tbh, this must be depressing for any normal person

I've heard numerous normies around the web reference this place, with several references to being "addicted" to it. They come here to feel better about themselves.

(READ THIS, LURKERS, this is about you)

Yes, OP, and they cherry pick the harsher threads and show them on YouTube and Quora, to show everyone else that incels are evil, misogynist, entitled fascists.

They don’t bother to read the many experiences here to try to understand the reasons why incels become the way they are.

I’ve seen YouTube videos of foids Reading our posts and being like “eeww they’re so toxic” I’m sure Chads go on here to laugh at our misery
Reddit fags maybe but no normal woman does

Chads go on here to laugh at our misery

Chads and stacies never heard of the term "incel", "reddit" or "4chan", they simply don't have time for this. If I had access to numerous pussies I would not bother to come to "forums", heck I would use internet only for social networks, dating sites and checking emails.

All motherfuckers, each and every one of them who are into reddit, 4chan and shit are just plain old fucking losers like us. The only difference is that we realize our position in the social ladder, but they don't.

And if you point this out to them, they get triggered, because it reminds them of their actual situations.

To be honest, I think they might. Women have an itch for invading any sort of community to get attention and fetch for potential Chads / orbiters / etc. You see other boards similar to ours, without the no women rule, and they get wrecked into the ground.

All motherfuckers, each and every one of them who are into reddit, 4chan and shit are just plain old fucking losers like us. The only difference is that we realize our position in the social ladder, but they don't.

And if you point this out to them, they get triggered, because it reminds them of their actual situations.

foids come here either to virtue signal or subconsciously shit on genetically inferior men

everybody here except me is a fakecel chad who is only here to laugh at my misery tbh

:soy:

I don't think many women read the stuff here. Some feminists may lurk and get-off on being enraged by "toxic-masculinity" (whatever the fuck that means). They are few in number though, since incels are a diversion for them, and not the center of their lives (like for us). I may go on a child-abuse survivor forum to beat-off while reading middle-aged women crying about their uncles fingering them when they were twelve, but I don't go there everyday.

Chads never read this. I suspect only a few Chads have ever seen this forum, and only because someone else showed it to them. Chad doesn't spend hours everyday on the computer.

Yes. You don’t even need an account to read the forums

Seems like they don't, considering they never know what they're talking about whenever they bash it
Only thing toxic is their used up cum filled clit fuckig roasties.

“teehee look at these sad ugly virgins”

Fuck off you whores.

When they mock us like this, they basically prove everything that we say to be correct :feelstastyman:

I bet it´s IT cucks that do the "hard work" to search the harshest and cringiest threads, only to finally serve them on a silver platter to femoids who make a JewLube video and get all of the merit. Cucks get the scraps or a head pat at best.

They don’t bother to read the many experiences here to try to understand the reasons why incels become the way they are.

Exactly, requires rationality and insight to admit that perhaps the environment in which a person grows has a great role in shaping one. They read it, but they go in cognitive dissonance over 9000 and willingly ignore what goes against their beliefs.

I bet it´s IT cucks that do the "hard work" to search the harshest and cringiest threads, only to finally serve them on a silver platter to femoids who make a JewLube video and get all of the merit. Cucks get the scraps or a head pat at best.

Exactly, requires rationality and insight to admit that perhaps the environment in which a person grows has a great role in shaping one. They read it, but they go in cognitive dissonance over 9000 and willingly ignore what goes against their beliefs.

And also because people who have benefited from this societal set-up (Chads and women primarily) do not want to admit to themselves that it has problems, and that it does not benefit everyone. It’s like when rich people living in an ultra-capitalist society —- they’re doing well, so why change it?

It is possible. I mean, there is nothing preventing them.

This forum provides daily material for lazy youtubers.

Why do you care ?
Here or irl, it's the same. A freaks show.

most of the lurkers of these incel sites are all chadlites and narcissists insecure about their physical appearance

the only foids that lurk here and post on IT are ugly far left cunts that are usually fat or have shit body + dyed hair. ive been in their facebook groups before and discord servers. theyre all ugly as fuck just like us and the guys are bearded soys as you could expect. ive only saw a handful of above average females on those groups and they werent even close to stacy, just generic becky that wasnt fat and used makeup

I think so, like a kid with his face pressed against the window of a sweet shop. Except sweets it's untapped male attention and validation.

Not Stacie’s, probaly the blue-haired SJW landwhales