Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think a girlfreind will fix your self-esteem?

No, I'm far too damaged to get my self-esteem fixed overnight by a roastie who pledges a semblance of monogamy to me. Years of rejections and humiliations cannot be healed by a girlfriend alone.

It won't fix any of my problems, except maybe improve my sex life.

Having a girlfriend nowadays is just too much work, especially in the west

Yeah I could be that creepy incel with a girlfriend (girlfriendcel) and not just that creepy incel whos gonna bring a gun to school

It wouldn't. Only getting a NW0 or NW1 hairline could fix my life.

I can only imagine how it would feel to have another human look at you with a smile while cuddling. Or how it would feel to caress her skin and have her giggle in joy. But we'll never know

MAYBE improve, not solve.

On the one hand, yes, but it would also make me more insecure

Go away! :feelsbadman:
Leave me alone in my dream bubble.
I'll be depressed again, soon enough.

It's over. No one will ever love us. We will all die alone(well i will atleast)

when i was 13-21 absolutely!
now im too scarred

most wxmxn are aware of men that go through tremendous mental agony over not having an IRL sexual or romantic outlet, but think of quote unquote saving a guy as gross and a turnoff

men dream of saving wxmxn, but hardly ever the other way around

Yes it would improve my sense of self worth

No, true validation comes from within. People will never accept you for who you are.

I don't think 1 girlfriend would fix my self esteem but it would definitely help a lot especially if it was my oneitis. If I could stay in relationships for a few years I might be fixed.

Here's what having a girlfriend will do for someone like me.
1) It's my first girlfriend, take it off the bucket list. Another thing is my first kiss, and assuming it goes well, sex. Then I won't ever have to stress about being a 20 year old kiss-less virgin. That stress will go away.