Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think a foid would have fucked ER to avoid the day of the retribution?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's suppose that a foid could see the future/read people's minds or just knew that Elliot Rodger was serious about the day of the retribution. Do you think she would have fucked him just to stop him? Or would she have been selfish and let people die just to avoid having sex with an incel?

Never, foids are too selfish.

No there selfish

Yes ngl

Depends on the foid
There is only one I know of who would do this for sure but she is a nutcase and got a 30-40 year old male in prison for having been in a pedo relation via text with her when she was 13-14

Tbh likely not going to happen, most would call the cops or ignore. The threat needs to be recognized and the woman is basically unfindable.

The chances are minimal

It is over

Maybe if it was to save herself

No lol. Saying that would be as true as saying foids are dating decent ricecels and currycels instead of abusive thug chads. That's the blackpill we all have known, isn't it? Foids would rather risk their lives for chads

One of those foids who got killed would for sure. But it would have only postponed ER because it wouldn't have addressed the root of the problem.

Would she pity fuck him to save other lives? No. I think she would have done it to save someone she knew or cared about. But no woman would have done it to save a stranger.

Would she pity fuck him to save other lives? No. I think she would have done it to save someone she knew or cared about. But no woman would have done it to save a stranger.

Depends on the foid
Some wouldn’t, some would only do it to save their friends or themselves, and some would do it out of some perceived “moral obligation”

No lol. Or else they would fuck us cuz they are scarred all this forum might go ER.

No man, foids would rather be shot by ER themselves than fucking him.

No, foids don't care about those things. But if he had survived day of retribution he would have gotten infinite sex

>women
>sacrificing something for the well being of society

hahaha, that's a good one.

no she would instantly call police even if the ER guy was like "if u say no or call police ill do it instantly and they wont make it in time to stop me"

No, females will always put their ego first

Only if she might earn something out of it, maybe accuse him of rape later and get tons of pity/validation