Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think 9/11 was good?

Was 9/11 good?

• Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Serious answers only. Ill hide the results so no one can see what you voted for.

I personally think America is a terrorist nation and the more they die, the better for humanity.

yes and no
yes: killed a ton of American cucks and destroyed a good part of American economy. also, created fear in every American
no: they took their revenge back and it was 100 times bigger than 9/11:feelsclown:

Serious answers only. Ill hide the results so no one can see what you voted for.

I personally think America is a terrorist nation and the more they die, the better for humanity.
the government is evil

Full time... Winner?

I'm defeated

Dancing Israelis

OP is @FullTimeLoser who was carpet bombed by jews in Palestine

waste of money and don't like the excess airport security cause of it

Ya we need another 9/11 on a TikTok convention or influencer convention full of atleast 4000+ zoomer prettyboys and Stacies preferebly another tall building so we can watch some jump off.

Ya we need another 9/11 on a TikTok convention or influencer convention full of atleast 4000+ zoomer prettyboys and Stacies preferebly another tall building so we can watch some jump off.
This

Based.

:yes:

Yes. For the first time it showed the arrogant Americans they are not untouchable. Not to mention it was completely deserved considering how many innocent lives American soldiers have taken overseas.

Yes. For the first time it showed the arrogant Americans they are not untouchable. Not to mention it was completely deserved considering how many innocent lives American soldiers have taken overseas.
Good take

How would you like it if someone crashed an airplane into your workplace and took your life, Fucking disgusting.

How would you like it if someone crashed an airplane into your workplace and took your life, Fucking disgusting.
I would actually like that very much

Stop fedposting please kek

Of course you think it was good FullTimeJIDF, since it was good for Israel and good for the jew that owned the buildings.

9/11 was a Mossad op and it lead to Americans invading Afghanistan and Iraq. Literally the only people who benefitted from it were the Jews

But you werent there so fuck off
They deserved it
Of course you think it was good FullTimeJIDF, since it was good for Israel and good for the jew that owned the buildings.
America is good for israel. America funds israel. Americans dying = good for this world.

You cant disagree with this unless you're an israeli jew

Based, it was a mossad operation

agreed, more cucks need to die and fall from towers ahahahaha

How can it be any good ? It's the time since murika went on a downfall

Not to mention the sheer terror that went through everyone in the plane. Whoever orchestrated it (most likely the Jews) is pure evil. They probably recorded the hijackers videos and still watch it to this day

How can it be any good ? It's the time since murika went on a downfall

Not to mention the sheer terror that went through everyone in the plane. Whoever orchestrated it (most likely the Jews) is pure evil. They probably recorded the hijackers videos and still watch it to this day
Its funny that the jews killed americans, and then americans served them as their slaves forever lmao. Natural cucks @Uggo Mongo

Don't know who I have lesser sympathies for. The Americans or the Muslims

It was used as an excuse to invade the Middle-East to steal oil and resources, that's all.

They also knew it was gonna cause mass immigration, but they were money hungry, and didn't care about it.

Some people don't understand 9/11. I just find it funny how people pretend to be against the Iraq war and the other wars that followed in Middle-East when most of them supported it.

Last edited:
It was used as an excuse to invade the Middle-East to steal oil and resources, that's all.

They also knew it was gonna cause mass immigration, but they were money hungry, and didn't care about it.

Some people don't understand 9/11. I just find it funny how people pretend to be against the Iraq war and the other wars in Middle-East when most of them supported it.
The media demonized Middle-Easterners and now they're doing this to Russians, and Chinese. It's all to soften wars and imperialism, but many of you fall for it.

Idgaf blud tbh

There's nothing else I want more than the destruction of the West, but at the same time, the Jews were behind it, and they never have good intentions, so I have mixed feelings about this.

. I just find it funny how people pretend to be against the Iraq war and the other wars that followed in Middle-East when most of them supported
Absolutely correct. No such thing as a good american or white. Its all pretenses dendepnt on the time
There's nothing else I want more than the destruction of the West, but at the same time, the Jews were behind it, and they never have good intentions, so I have mixed feelings about this.
Good point

Its funny that the jews killed americans, and then americans served them as their slaves forever lmao. Natural cucks @Uggo Mongo
nikhilkantipoodi-lokygifs.gif

Keep shifting, shapeshifter.

Keep making fun of actual incel traits, cuck
Being an emo bitch and cutting yourself aren't "incel traits," they're attention seeking woman behavior, kike

Being an emo bitch and cutting yourself aren't "incel traits," they're attention seeking woman behavior, kike
Cry more cuck. Go pay some taxes to your jewish masters

The fuck kinda question is this lol

another retard thread

Whoever voted "no":
1f8527d8-864d-44b6-9aa7-8a730169a4c8.jpg

dosen't affect me so idk

We've been through this, my local sales tax funds your posting. You literally cut your arms like a bitch.
Yup. Keep paying extra to fund your israel masters.