Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you tell your friends and family that you browse .co? (No, it's really not off-topic, bro)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
I don't have friends but I used to tell my parents about some my actual opinions, which were unpolished blackpills. The benefits of this were usually my dad knocking on my door a few days later with a "son, about those things you talked about. We really think you need to talk to someone and :bluepill:". Needless to say I don't tell them anything inceldom related anymore.

No I will leave then soon. I already Blackpilled my younger cousins and brother as much as I can. But parents are too lbueoilled and not worth dealing with. regardless I will ditch my family in probably a year I will be ditching living normal life and either live in third world for cheap as a NEET or monastery

Fuck no. Whats the point? So the boomers can laugh and blame me for my sexual failure alongside their roastie wives who settled for betabuxxers? No thanks

Hell no. Don't have any friends anyway. I doubt any poster here would like me irl either

No one in my family knows but my two best friends IRL do. They don't care though.

I would only tell another incel