Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you take back alleys/shortcuts in your city/town?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Whenever I have to go into town I navigate the streets like a sewer rat. Taking shortcuts and backroads so that I can avoid people seeing my hideous face.

A true incel trait

I wish I could, but I live in a residential area and the town I live in is incredibly social.

That's what I do at college. I use the interconnected basements on my campus which are rarely used and I cut behind buildings and go the long way instead of walking through quads

Whenever I have to go into town I navigate the streets like a sewer rat. Taking shortcuts and backroads so that I can avoid people seeing my hideous face.

:feelskek:

Yes, as often as possible.

I do it with my car. Sometimes my passengers fear that I'm driving right into walls while in fact I just go through small narrow path between buildings. I can avoid road checks and red lights. Basically GTA irl.

No, in fact I take the popular routes just to stare at the foids.

When I go out (Which rarely happens these days), I do this. A few years ago, I used to walk home from the train station around midnight, walking through an industrial area near me and there wouldn't be a single other person walking the streets at that time of night. It was lovely.

I do this still. Back in high school people thought I was autistic so I'd just go the long way to class every day and avoid everybody.

No. But I avoid going places where my old peers frequent.

Nope just because I live in Reno. Some streets just look to shady for me.

Sounds like a nice way to get killed

Iam Iam sure it's safe yeah

Yep. Also, I only go out in the dark.

Yes , it's safe where i live....And i arive home faster that way.

no, fuck them. if seeing my face makes them feel uncomfortable then good.