Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you take any nutritional supplements?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24166
  • Start date
Deleted member 24166

Deleted member 24166

Height > Face
-
Title. If so, which?

I used to consume whey protein after my gym sessions before. Since I ran out of it the last time, I have replaced it by raw eggs and protein quarks though. My natural diet is also protein-rich, containing a lot of meat, which also makes protein supplements less needed for me.

I ordered ZMA quite recently though, which consists of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6. I now take three pills of it daily before bedtime. It improves the sleep quality and muscle building function, supports maintenance of good testosterone levels and immunity, is good for muscle recovery and also increases libido (making masturbation more satisfying). I have especially experienced a better sleep quality myself. Zinc is also a natural antidepressant. 1 2 3

I also ordered pantothenic acid, previously known as vitamin B5, which increases the mental performance, decreases fatigue and improves the skin condition. Hopefully it will improve my facial skin, which is affected by some acne comedonica, if I continue taking one pill of it daily.

quarks me, i just take whey protein powder and also probiotics

I try to avoid quarks. But i really like neutrinos.
quarks me, i just take whey protein powder and also probiotics
I make my own sauerkraut with "coleslaw mix" and two level teaspoons of mineral salt per quart. Two bags of coleslaw mix makes 3 quarts.

I might try that ZMA stuff. I used to like zima. (The wine spritzer drank)

Multi-mineral (calcium, magnesium etc), zinc, vitamin k2, vitamin d3, omega 3 fish oil.

I take vitamin D since I never go out. prevents balding

Just a basic multivitamin.

When i used to go to gym i took whey, fish oil. have had creatine.. horrible stuff makes you piss straight away after drinking and piss more times than you drink..
Multivitamins.. b12 because i was deficient once.
Digestive enzymes to see if t would help me when i had stomach /bowel problems

These days i take liver support supplement which is milk thistle , dandelion root. I like to think of myself as a part time alcohol enthusiast.. so it helps apparently.

il go back to multivitamins and b12 sometime aswell for extra

Vitamin D
Omega 3 fish oil
Protein powder

Ngl just mass gainer

i got a mass gainer last spring but i rarely take it anymore

ye

Zinc
Magnesium
Boron
D3
C