Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you sympathize with Griffith?

Do you relate to Griffith?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I get a lot of flack for saying that I relate to this character, and that If I were in his situation, then I would do the same thing, and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

Now, if you don't know who Griffith is, or if you lack knowledge on the character. then I'd recommend watching this.

only thing I saw in beserk is that scene where Gut's oneitis gets raped because I was an edgy gorilla at that time

No I wouldnt do that.
The worst part is that he was already an statusmaxed, millionare, skilled chad, what else could you want

Don't know him tbh

No I wouldnt do that.
The worst part is that he was already an statusmaxed, millionare, skilled chad, what else could you want

If I had the choice between being permanently disabled and cucked, or sacrificing and betraying my friends to become a god, then I'd personally choose the latter.

So he doesn't want to be emotional so he maintains an image of a charismatic leader who never backs down and never shows sorrow and defeat because he wants to establish power. Griffith secretly wants to be emotional and have friends but it goes against his goal and he knows this yet he keeps on denying it and using his goal of becoming a God to hide it and means to cope. Seems like the average life of a virgin chad tbh

>34 mins
Uhh...Yeah, no.

Andy Griffith did nothing wrong!
So what if he was an mean and abusive drunk?

That said. I like Barney Fife more. He at least, has a gun and one (1) bullet!

If he was an ugly reject I would have. What he did was still based.

He's gl. I can't relate enough to sympathize :feelsbadman:

I don't know who that is tbh

No lol he is a prettyboy gigachad

In order to become somehting great you need to sacrifice something for it.

No lol he is a prettyboy gigachad
Cope if you think Guts isn't one, Griffiths is the prettyboy type chad and Guts is the alpha type chad.

Yes ofc, most people here would use the behelit after watching guts and casca get into a relationship while you lost arm and leg muscles after torture.

Btw aleczandxr is by far the most soy anime jewtuber.