Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you support Ukraine or Russia in the war? Serious poll to know the userbase here. Please, everybody just quickly vote, no need to comment or read

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date

I want Russia/Ukraine to have success in the war

• Total voters
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
(some input is mandatory in this box in order to post the thread)

Hey, we need more votes on this!

This should be stickied for some time! I don't want to stay on this site when/if this site only contains Putin-supporters and apologists.

I know you said no comments but I'm just going to throw my two cents in anyway.

The media withholds valuable information that shapes public's opinions on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.

If you were told the neighbor killed someone, you would be terrified; if you were then told the neighbor killed someone in self-defense, maybe your feelings toward the situation would change.

While the media portrays Russia as the villain, NATO had strategically placed their armies on the Russian-Ukrainian border, disrespecting the deals made between the two nations. The United States has multiple laboratories across Ukraine in which biological weapons exist. Russia has the right to dread a possible biological war perpetrated by the corrupt West against its population.

I fully support Russia's right to defend itself.

I support neither because war always ends up lowering the living standards of men. Who will be affected by the Russian sanctions? Russian men. Who's currently being forced to stay into a shithole being shelled (Ukraine)? Ukrainian men. Look at the suicide rates of Russian men vs. Russian women. Look at all of them with high suicide rates. This just proves that hard times only affects men. Fuck of Spenglerian "Hard times, strong men" trad cuck faggots. You will only allow affect the men, not the women.

I support neither because war always ends up lowering the living standards of men. Who will be affected by the Russian sanctions? Russian men. Who's currently being forced to stay into a shithole being shelled (Ukraine)? Ukrainian men. Look at the suicide rates of Russian men vs. Russian women. Look at all of them with high suicide rates. This just proves that hard times only affects men. Fuck of Spenglerian "Hard times, strong men" trad cuck faggots. You will only allow affect the men, not the women.
I did answer with Russia though. Less time fighting= less destruction and less likely for other countries to get involved= more quickly to be able to get back to normal.

too many GrAYcels in this thread for my liking. also fuck zelensky

I support neither because war always ends up lowering the living standards of men
War=deaths of soldiers=less men so it's kind of good for the men that remain alive

Die for Ukraine?

Why?

:yes:

The FBI wants to get us labelled as Russian assets and finally shut the forum down :feelsrope:
You're probably correct, but it's a whole lot more than the FBI. In fact I don't even think the FBI is on this. If anything, they're probably only concerned about cyber and domestic terrorism (the former of which is far more probable). Many major corporations are already on the bandwagon to drop their business with Russia. This is most likely going to be DHS who would be concerned about pro-Russian sentiment on the internet growing on US soil.

This, its all about dying for someone else's chad ambition. Fuck war, let putin and zelensky fight to the death themselves.

incels.is is a pro-Russian board in the Ukrainian conflict against the west, and that's a good thing. :feelsEhh::yes:

incels.is is a pro-Russian board in the Ukrainian conflict against the west, and that's a good thing. :feelsEhh::yes:

View attachment 585600
1:05

iu

don't care tbh but i picked Russia because Reddit soys and the (((establishment))) in the U.S. wants Ukraine to win

I know you said no comments but I'm just going to throw my two cents in anyway.

The media withholds valuable information that shapes public's opinions on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.

If you were told the neighbor killed someone, you would be terrified; if you were then told the neighbor killed someone in self-defense, maybe your feelings toward the situation would change.

While the media portrays Russia as the villain, NATO had strategically placed their armies on the Russian-Ukrainian border, disrespecting the deals made between the two nations. The United States has multiple laboratories across Ukraine in which biological weapons exist. Russia has the right to dread a possible biological war perpetrated by the corrupt West against its population.
I meant no NEED TO COMMENT (just vote even if you have no interest in writing comments), comments are welcome. Sorry, I have been too busy to come here. And again I am wasting my time here that I don't have. Already wasted like 2 hours here before checking in my notifications. I rather follow the war than waste my time arguing here with russia-supporting scum.

I meant no NEED TO COMMENT (just vote even if you have no interest in writing comments), comments are welcome. Sorry, I have been too busy to come here. And again I am wasting my time here that I don't have. Already wasted like 2 hours here before checking in my notifications. I rather follow the war than waste my time arguing here with russia-supporting scum.
It's fine, brother. Welcome back! :feelsokman:

NATO had strategically placed their armies on the Russian-Ukrainian border
a lie

disrespecting the deals made between the two nations
a lie

The United States has multiple laboratories across Ukraine in which biological weapons exist.
a lie

Russia has the right to dread a possible biological war perpetrated by the corrupt West against its population.
You are a fucking moron if you think that the West wants to hit Russia with non-conventional weapons. It is Russia that relies on them because they are the weaker side conventionally.

I fully support Russia's right to defend itself.
What about Ukraine's right to defend itself? Russia attacked Ukraine, not the other way round.

It's fine, brother. Welcome back! :feelsokman:
You are a fucking moron
Well, I have this weird habit of letting myself forget whom I'm talking to, so I end up being respectful toward "people" like this. There's something sad about your private life if you are aggressive like that on the internet, so I'm just gonna leave you alone thinking about your bad behavior until you become a good boy. Haha. :feelsaww:

just quickly vote, no need to comment or read
:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Does OP not realize or understand how much of a red flag it is to tell people to give an opinion for no good reason, and do it without thinking about it? Or just to tell people not to think and just take action, in general? That's an incredibly glowie and authoritarian thing to say. :feelssus::feelssus:

I support the Ukraine, but I want Russia to win the war. And yes this is a serious answer and what I seriously think. Russia wins = Humanity wins.

What about Ukraine's right to defend itself? Russia attacked Ukraine, not the other way round.
btw this is what Jewish media says every time Israel attacks and annihilates Palestinians so I'm just saying the same things.

don't care tbh but i picked Russia because Reddit soys and the (((establishment))) in the U.S. wants Ukraine to win
lots of that that people only want to have the opposite opinion than the majority without good reasons, just wanting to protest something
Well, I have this weird habit of letting myself forget whom I'm talking to, so I end up being respectful toward "people" like this. There's something sad about your private life if you are aggressive like that on the internet, so I'm just gonna leave you alone thinking about your bad behavior until you become a good boy. Haha. :feelsaww:
dehumanizing me because I don't support the criminal Putin! My bad behaviour? You are spreading lies.

Russia is not a perfect angel but I wish them success and victory in this war against the Globohomo West and their Ukrainian puppet regime

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

It is not puppet regime. Ukraine has had multiple democratic elections since Viktor Janukovytš left (his own decision, after ordering to kill protesters failed to end the large protests). Finland will apply for NATO membership in the coming months; will you claim that Finland has "Globohomo West's" "puppet regime" because not doing what Russia orders/demands?

lots of that that people only want to have the opposite opinion than the majority without good reasons, just wanting to protest something

dehumanizing me because I don't support the criminal Putin! My bad behaviour? You are spreading lies.

It is not puppet regime. Ukraine has had multiple democratic elections since Viktor Janukovytš left (his own decision, after ordering to kill protesters failed to end the large protests). Finland will apply for NATO membership in the coming months; will you claim that Finland has "Globohomo West's" "puppet regime" because not doing what Russia orders/demands?
American neoliberal NATO E.U. globalhomo has entered the chat. :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• zelensky-dance.gif
    zelensky-dance.gif
    3 MB · Views: 1,348

Images

They were only responding to provocative acts of Ukraine and its allies.
Everything Ukraine does to defend itself is a provocation according to you and Russians.

Low IQ incel masses apparently believe the Russian stata media's lies.

I don't intent to waste much of my time arguing here.

Russia needs post-WW2 German-style denazification. Putin even puts into jail Russian historians documenting Stalin's mass-graves and crimes, official Russia saying that Finns killed them and not the Sovet authorities.

Everything Ukraine does to defend itself is a provocation according to you and Russians.

Russia needs post-WW2 German-style denazification. Putin even puts into jail Russian historians documenting Stalin's mass-graves and crimes, official Russia saying that Finns killed them and not the Sovet authorities.
"The Americans would never utilize NATO as a way to aggressively expand globalhomo, would never put nukes on a nation's border, and would never put bioweapon labs on a nation's border either. Putin is the next incarnation of Hitler, the evil Putler. I trust western media sources because they're so legitimately creditworthy."
:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the international media is on Ukraine's side and demonizing Russia. Putin is the one who's lying, goyim.

Downloadfile 1

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the international media is on Ukraine's side and demonizing Russia. Putin is the one who's lying, goyim.

View attachment 591245
The same western media that blew smoke up our asses regarding Covid1984 and who said vaccines should be mandatory with fucking QR scanned digital passports. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Just some pictures, where is your argument?

American neoliberal NATO E.U. globalhomo has entered the chat.
No argument. Are you saying that Ukrainians do not have the right to have their own country and make their own decisions?

Also you don't have any argument. You do not answer at all because you have no arguments. You spread Russian lies about chemical weapons etc.

Just some pictures, where is your argument?

No argument. Are you saying that Ukrainians do not have the right to have their own country and make their own decisions?

Also you don't have any argument. You do not answer at all because you have no arguments. You spread Russian lies about chemical weapons etc.
"Look at me, I'm asking for arguments or facts even though I have none, when western media bends over and takes a shit in my mouth I gobble it up like its chocolate pudding." :soy::soy::soy:

Attachments

• fat-guy-eating.gif
    fat-guy-eating.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
I know that all of you cooperate with cia just send me fucking black hawk and transport me to the Kiev I will shoot all whores down I am supreme Kommando just give me flakka and weapon me (in video game)
And then we have Poles who are still centuries butthurt with Russia. We literally have Polacks that want to start World War III, just because. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fucking polacks the most filthy fucking subhuman nation whose should be purified during WWII fuck these animals bunch of poverty fucking whores kill all of them (in video game) the polacks jokes are fucking all truth (in video game)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back