Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you support trannys in foid sports?

Do you support trannys in foid sports?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It’s a bit of a conundrum for me because I hate trannies and foids.

Firstly, professional foid sports should not exist. They do not deserve to get paid because there are men who are better than the foids who don’t get paid or don’t get paid as much. As a result of this foid sports should not be given respect or treated seriously. Also trannies dominating foid sports will serve as a reminder that men are superior to foids. And finally it would be funny to see foids seethe at trannies dominating them.

I also marginally hate foids more than trannies. So I support trannies in foid sports.

I don't give a shit about sports and don't support it

i support trannys just to spite TERF foids

No as a matter of principle. Besides if i really have to i'd rather watch female sportsball than male sportsball and i don't want to have it ruined by trannies.

It’s a bit of a conundrum for me because I hate trannies and foids.

Firstly, professional foid sports should not exist. They do not deserve to get paid because there are men who are better than the foids who don’t get paid or don’t get paid as much. As a result of this foid sports should not be given respect or treated seriously. Also trannies dominating foid sports will serve as a reminder that men are superior to foids. And finally it would be funny to see foids seethe at trannies dominating them.

I also marginally hate foids more than trannies. So I support trannies in foid sports.
Yes, fuck foids trannies are just cross dressing men who can fool the globohomo into leting them into foid sports and beating them into oblivion.

Yes, fuck foids trannies are just cross dressing men who can fool the globohomo into leting them into foid sports and beating them into oblivion.
Yep, if it is men vs foids I will always support men no matter what. No matter how much I hate the men with it being either a Chad or a tranny. Foids are the number 1 enemy and should be treated as such

Yep, if it is men vs foids I will always support men no matter what. No matter how much I hate the men with it being either a Chad or a tranny. Foids are the number 1 enemy and should be treated as such
Foid sports are memes the fact that even a weakling with feminine body overdosed on estrogen can beat them in their game lmao.

Yes i hate foids and trannies and if my enemies are at each others throats i see that as a win I especially support said shit if its a full contact sport where troons will injure toilets.

yes it's pretty hilarious

Idgaf about foid sports

It's a difficult issue

On one hand, I hate trannies and I am 100% opposed to making them feel included in anything.

On the other hand, I love seeing females getting schlonged by biological males.

So I'm conflicted on this

No

homer simpson GIF

I wouldn't phrase it like that (that I support trannys in foid competitions) but I do want to see more trannys compete against foids to see what happens. How long until there's an Olympic event where a tranny rushes into a foid and cracks its skull open on live TV?

Last edited:
Voted yes and here is my reasoning. If the left is forcing us to accept trans men as women, then we must accept them in ALL aspects of life. Even if it means dominating women’s sports.

Foods wanted men to become women. They accepted more than normal men. Let them reap their reward and suffer in the process.

Trannies in womens sports is basically why I support tranny rights. Foid sports are so fucking dumb in the first place. Nobody wants to see a bunch of walking, talking vaginas with zero athletic skill to pretend to play basketball. Foid sports need to die, and trannies are the ones killing it, so kudos to the trannies.

yes, because only then they will realise how ridiculous the whole tranny situation has already gotten

Don't fucking care about foids sports also foids voted for this let them reap what they sow

Women claiming they can compete with the top men need a reality check, troons will give it to them when they can't even beat them. Destroy women's sports.

It was pretty funny when the tranny was beating up all those foids in mma

Yes, it's funny watching foids eating their own shit.

As long as it keeps revealing the clown world and makes the average person realize how insane it all is, I'm all for it.

don't care. i don't care about either of them. let them fight each other and destroy themselves.

Watching women's sport was never entertaining (they're slow, weak, and aren't as athletic). Well, generally I don't like watching sports, but I have less of a desire to watch women's sport than men's sport anyways.

In terms of trannies vs. women. I just don't care. But it is funny seeing how the two contradict with each other.

Not really but at the same time, idc