Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you support this pragmatic incel program to better the quality of life for incels across America??

TruecelLife

TruecelLife

Self-banned
-

View: https://i.imgur.com/Xx25bPH.png

Basically its a plan that is pragmatic and peaceful.

No violence would be required to accomplish it. It would be possible to do if only truecels were counted(no fakecels/mentalcels/failed normies etc..) and if we actually had a balanced budget. We send billions of dollars to Israel and Ukraine but let incels in the nation rot alone. You'd have to ban this program working for immigrants since many around the world would try to come to abuse it.

Since incels are excluded from most of society we should have high quality of life and be able to enjoy copes + not have to worry about economic issues. If normies are just going to ignore or bully us 24/7 we should have carefree life otherwise.

Youngcel plan: would be extremely hard to apply to(cause their looks are constantly changing) but the plan would give them fun childhood(even if its alone) and allow them to maxx out their looks while young.

Regular incel plan would basically just be neetbux/welfare and allow them to keep taxes. Taxes go to help society overall and we barely benefit from it due to being excluded.

Wizards should be honored due to not killing themselves after living decades of torture from society(worst than most modern genocides/ethnic persecutions imo) and get to live a carefree life.

What are your thoughts on my plan?

>youngcel
stopped reading

Yes my life would be better

Haha if this is meant to be comedy then you've succeeded beyond your imaginations and if its meant to be serious then I would say that a necessary precursor to the implementation of any such plan would be to form a political action movement or an incel organization in order to lobby for and promulgate our objectives. But either way, you get props for trying brother.

Yes. Inceldom is effectively a disability. It's fucked how governments do nothing to improve our quality of life.

Ehm... who pays that?