Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you support the burgerland second amendment right to bear arms?

Do you support a right to guns?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I think it would be a good law if most people were reasonable. It is bad law when a country is packed with violent niggers that a propensity to steal. Even if the niggers aren’t allowed guns, the law would increase the supply of guns allowing a violent nigger to get their hands on a gun more easily.

I haven’t looked into it much but I think Switzerland has quite liberal gun laws but they don’t have the problems burgerland do, it might be because there are less violent niggers.

Where I live guns are essentially illegal and tbh it has worked quite well. Even the most ghetto areas here are quite safe to walk through at night time.

The only downside to no guns is that it is harder to rope easily. If I lived in burgerland I would have almost certainly roped by gun by now.

laws are meant to break lulzz

I think it would be a good law if most people were reasonable. It is bad law when a country is packed with violent niggers that a propensity to steal. Even if the niggers aren’t allowed guns, the law would increase the supply of guns allowing a violent nigger to get their hands on a gun more easily.

I haven’t looked into it much but I think Switzerland has quite liberal gun laws but they don’t have the problems burgerland do, it might be because there are less violent niggers.

Where I live guns are essentially illegal and tbh it has worked quite well. Even the most ghetto areas here are quite safe to walk through at night time.

The only downside to no guns is that it is harder to rope easily. If I lived in burgerland I would have almost certainly roped by gun by now.
Of course. Bad guys always have guns and always can get them. Even countries that make having guns "illegal" are full of violent criminals with guns. Gun laws only serve to make sure that good people will not be able to defend themselves.

Of course. Bad guys always have guns and always can get them. Even countries that make having guns "illegal" are full of violent criminals with guns. Gun laws only serve to make sure that good people will not be able to defend themselves.
See that’s the thing, here 99% of civilians don’t have guns and as a result gun crime is absolutely minimal. It makes the news whenever there is a gunshot heard. So my experience is that gun control laws work

See that’s the thing, here 99% of civilians don’t have guns and as a result gun crime is absolutely minimal. It makes the news whenever there is a gunshot heard. So my experience is that gun control laws work
Gun crime is out of control in Greece after guns were banned before WW2. Every criminal has guns.

you gotta understand the context. in those days guns was the most basic necessity. almost like how we take tap water and toilets for granted nowadays.

we can't imagine a world without tap water, toilets, or toilet paper.

same with guns in those days.

those people never imagined what america would be like in 2023 with mass male loneliness, depression, and suicide. and modern day wokism/criminal justice reform which basically gives the green light for ghetto blacks to rob, kill, and steal.

Yes of course