Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you support Russia or Ukraine/NATO?

Which side do you support?

• Russia

• Ukraine/NATO

Results are only viewable after voting.
wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Russia has wasted 85% of theyre shit in ukraine and are now sending T55 and T34s, GG

Ukraine/NATO. Russia is slave of China.

Thanks for outing yourself as a retard.
Many incels regularly lament that kikes won WW2 but then some of them will come around to supporting jewish feminist globohomo. You can't make this shit up! :lul: :lul: :lul:

IMG 6491

Many incels regularly lament that kikes won WW2 but then some of them will come around to supporting jewish feminist globohomo. You can't make this shit up! :lul: :lul: :lul:
Ziggers have a victory cult where they worship bolshevism and the red army, it's their entire national identity

Ziggers have a victory cult where they worship bolshevism and the red army, it's their entire national identity
A culture of war and militarism is masculine. But you wouldn't know about about that sitting in feminist degenerate commiefornia as a soy twink weeb would yoU? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Russian women are literally the prosititutes of the world. Slavs are a meme. Is that what's supposed to stand upto globohomo ?

Yeah, i genuinely don't understand why there are even Incels who support NATO. Not supporting Russia is one thing, but actively supporting Amerimutts and Westoids as an incel is just insane mental retardation

Shut up you retarded curry. Russia is winning. Do you even follow the war
Literally got their army, economy and population decimated. Had a coup from their mercenaries. Are now begging Chinks for support. You call this victory ? They have lost on every metric and front.

Yeah, i genuinely don't understand why there are even Incels who support NATO.
NATO is nothing but a militarized enforcer and exporter of feminism and degeneracy. A lot of incels are downright retard. Hate to say this, but its a good thing they won't reproduce.

Yeah, i genuinely don't understand why there are even Incels who support NATO. Not supporting Russia is one thing, but actively supporting Amerimutts and Westoids as an incel is just insane mental retardation
Better America than Chink Hegemony

Literally got their army, economy and population decimated.
They're not getting decimated. They're decimating jewukrainians. A large amount of western equipment that ukraine received is gone. You clearly have no idea about war.

NATO is nothing but a militarized enforcer and exporter of feminism and degeneracy. A lot of incels are downright retard. Hate to say this, but its a good thing they won't reproduce.
Even if NATO didn't exist you would still be a subhuman currycel:feelskek:

Better America than Chink Hegemony
Ok enjoy being spat and cursed at by rad fem stacies, sheboons, and niggers. Curries are sexual untouchables in the West. No White person even bothers to talk to curries. Curries are lepers.

A culture of war and militarism is masculine. But you wouldn't know about about that sitting in feminist degenerate commiefornia as a soy twink weeb would yoU? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Millions of able bodied russian males fled the country and those that didn't enjoy oppression at home and brutal deaths on the front
So yeah, masculinity in this case is not a positive

Even if NATO didn't exist you would still be a subhuman currycel:feelskek:
Retard, don't you realize that NATO and the American establishment actively hates your poop skin? They use their reserve currency status to subjugate curries like you.

Millions of able bodied russian males fled the country and those that didn't enjoy oppression at home and brutal deaths on the front
So yeah, masculinity in this case is not a positive
Keep coping twink.

They're not getting decimated. They're decimating jewukrainians. A large amount of western equipment that ukraine received is gone. You clearly have no idea about war.

No they are running away lol. Russia is done for. All young men are dead or run away. Their economy is nothing now. Aside from Nukes they have nothing. Even curries brought their Oil for cheap.

No they are running away lol. Russia is done for. All young men are dead or run away. Their economy is nothing now. Aside from Nukes they have nothing. Even curries brought their Oil for cheap.

I see you're consuming NAFO war propaganda. That's a shame.

Retard, don't you realize that NATO and the American establishment actively hates your poop skin? They use their reserve currency status to subjugate curries like you.
I have felt more acceptance, love and kindness from White people than all other races combined. The group which has shown me most hate is other curries.

Russia but their efforts in this war have been so hilariously abysmal.

Even Curries masculinity mog Slavs

but their efforts in this war have been so hilariously abysmal.
What were you expecting? They are fighting the second largest army in Europe, supported by weaponry from all the developed countries of the World?

Even Curries masculinity mog Slavs

Curries are the best when it comes to delusionmaxxing. You have proved to be no different.

Here are curries after getting their ass beaten by chinks:

I don't care that much, but if I had to pick, Ukraine. I even donated €5.
Fuck Russia tbh.
Russia has wasted 85% of theyre shit in ukraine and are now sending T55 and T34s, GG
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Ukraine mogs Russia in everyway?
Ukrainians and Russians are one Slavic people. Ukraine is weaker than Russia. Ukraine didn't exist for most of Eastern Slavic history.

China is based but russia are faggots since they larp as christcucks and bend the knee to (((Israel))) just like nato but russia also larps as a saviour of the white race despite being filled with churkas and they also larp as christcucks but they are atheists mostly

Keep coping with Russia victory. Nothing will happen tbh, unless they use nukes (begin WW3).
This war won't have any winner. I've chosen Ukraine/NATO because I would like that war ended as soon as possible and I would be able to make a trip to Eastern Europe - Ukraine, Belarus and Russia.

russia also larps as a saviour of the white race despite being filled with churkas and they also larp as christcucks but they are atheists mostly
There is legit nothing good about those Ruskie mongols. I hated their Larping, so many right-wingtards in the West fell for it. They liked in when Ptin was bombing Sands in Syria and to protect a murderous tyrant but now they are seeing them for what they are in Europe, they're back-tracking

Look I support white people. Chinks are nastier as fuck and Russia is allied with Chinks. Not to mention they have lots of Chinks, Mutts, Muzzies in their ranks. Ukraine meanwhile is full of White people defend Europe from these savages.
Absolutely retarded take. The West is currently being overrun by negros and shitskin lepers like you and yet homogenous China and Russia are the problem right? The West is tearing to pieces over race riots, identity politics, and slave morality and you support all this just so that you can obtain some more of Whitey's benevolence? If you were truly pro-White, you'd support ethnocentrism and White nationalism. Russia is a patriarchal White nationalist state. China is a patriarchal Han Chinese nationalist state.

Look I support white people. Chinks are nastier as fuck and Russia is allied with Chinks. Not to mention they have lots of Chinks, Mutts, Muzzies in their ranks. Ukraine meanwhile is full of White people defend Europe from these savages.
I support whoever is against the kikes no matter their skin colour that being said while i support say for example palestinian shitskins in their fight against the kikes i don't want them in my country and want them in their own shitty sand land

Absolutely retarded take. The West is currently being overrun by negros and shitskin lepers like you and yet homogenous China and Russia are the problem right? The West is tearing to pieces over race riots, identity politics, and slave morality and you support all this just so that you can obtain some more of Whitey's benevolence? If you were truly pro-White, you'd support ethnocentrism and White nationalism. Russia is a patriarchal White nationalist state. China is a patriarchal Han Chinese nationalist state.
Russia is not homogenous jewtin floods their country with churkas and the average cucked russian does nothing that being said china is homogenous and based and they kill uhgyur minority faggots (total minority death)

@WorthlessSlavicShit Thoughts

Russia is not homogenous jewtin floods their country with churkas and the average cucked russian does nothing that being said china is homogenous and based and they kill uhgyur minority faggots (total minority death)
Much more homogenous than JewUSA where Whites are 50% of the population.

Nigga take a look at the posts here in this forum regarding Slavic women and Asian women and then came and say that Russia and China are "Patriarchical" states

Russians are a bunch of drunkard losers while Chinkcels are the biggest suppliers of foids for JBWmaxxers

Jfl Wereq nigga if you want Ethnocentricism and and patriarchy you don't have to look any further than your own Curryland.

Nothing that happens, or ever happened in the west has anything to do with Bolshevism. You have been brainwashed by senile boomers.

I have felt more acceptance, love and kindness from White people than all other races combined. The group which has shown me most hate is other curries.
You're an Uncle Tom

russia ofc but i see that this thread is now filled with homosexuals and nigger dick lovers.
slavs are the real white people these days. all others are mutts mixed with african slave admixture.