Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you support gender segregation in public places?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date

Do you support gender segregation in public places like schools, restaurants , parks etc ?

• Yes, No point in talking or working with foids if i am not gonna get laid, chad only

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No,I would have no chance to ascend if i stopped seeing foids in places where i go

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Gender Segregation will be the biggest lifefuel for me. Not seeing foids in places will result in preventing degenarate stuff happening. But most males want to interact with foids because they think they will get laid through it. Not because they see foids as their "equal".

thats ok. woman already segregate me from their vaginas

Yes, the work place and the school system should both be segregated

Male schools should have male only teachers, who teach us about comradery and helping one another.

Female schools should have female teachers who teach them to be conservative and feminine.

Jobs with positions of power (CEO's, Managers, Political leaders, etc) should be for men only. While women only have access to jobs that are productive and that are needed, such as cooks, house keepers, teachers, gardeners, etc.

yes, avoid humiliation for foids

Yes, the work place and the school system should both be segregated

Male schools should have male only teachers, who teach us about comradery and helping one another.

Female schools should have female teachers who teach them to be conservative and feminine.

Jobs with positions of power (CEO's, Managers, Political leaders, etc) should be for men only. While women only have access to jobs that are productive and that are needed, such as cooks, house keepers, teachers, gardeners, etc.
Agreed. This is the type of society I'd want to actually participate in instead of NEETing.

Genders segregate themselves

i already have zero chances of getting a woman i don't need them to be even lower

Yes.

Unless they're married or related, men and foids should not be intermixing and intermingling in large capacity.

Foids want to be separated from us more than we want to be separated from them. If we were segregated, everyone but chad would be happier.

Women shouldn't be allowed to leave home without male companions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back