Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you support eugenics?

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Here's a darwin quote:

With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated; and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilised men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick; we institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands, who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to small-pox. Thus the weak members of civilised societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.

This is why I, a subhuman inkwell, support eugenics. If you are born into this world, you should be a Chad. Our existence should never have happened :feelsrope:

Himmler reviewing the white Aryan Nazi youth:

IMG 5144

I support the manipulation of genes in a egg and sperm like in Gattica
One solution hard right parties in Europe haven't looked at is cloning to outproduce the recent migrant populations. You could easily preserve homogeneity through cloning.

Cloning is an acceptable solution to depopulation.

If you identify as an incel and don't support eugenics either you are a standardcel or a complete retard snowflake

Forced eugenics through sterilization, no. Besides, isn't that what women are doing these days, a light kind of eugenics?

thing is with eugenics yh it would take generations to finally get to the cream of the crop, would it be worth it? humanity would have many many issues by then to the point where it aint worth it

I support extinction

Forced eugenics through sterilization, no. Besides, isn't that what women are doing these days, a light kind of eugenics?
everything you do is eugenics :feelsLSD:

eugenics is already happening and will always happen, there's nothing to support

If you identify as an incel and don't support eugenics either you are a standardcel or a complete retard snowflake
I only support the eugenics of chad chasing whores and cucks.

From my limited understanding, Austria still had an eugenic program after WWII, but cancel it later because it was proven ineffective.

Either way, I feel that eugenics is outdated in light of gene editing, and impractical because it'll only increase women's hypergamy. tbh I think editing women's AVP genes, so they'll be more loyal like men, and making the Y chromosome heavier to even out the sex ratio are better options than eugenics.

Even eugenics can't do anything about them. If you try that all foids will go out of existence since EVERY SINGLE ONE of them are like that. The only solution to the foid problem is complete genetic reprogramming of humans

ya but not for stuff like height or race/phenotype,
but for intelligence and other qualities I can't come up with now because I'm spaced out

I support extinction
based, dont want to sound edgy but when i die i hope everyone dies too, shitty world full of shitty people, the suffering of billions and the fun of wiggers/niggers and sluts will end.

Getting rid of cucks and extreme feminist whores will be enough, the rest of the foids can either be prostitutes or be housewives for their looksmatches, since there won't be any cucks who will accept a rostie who rides the cc.

My parents should not have been allowed to have kids, at least not a son. So kinda.

State-enforced eugenics + free surgeries and social/sexual training for all brocels

Last edited:
Here's a darwin quote:

This is why I, a subhuman inkwell, support eugenics. If you are born into this world, you should be a Chad. Our existence should never have happened :feelsrope:
Agreed. Look at this Reddit post. It is about these retards in Appalachia America. They speak and write English even worse than shitskin immigrants.
:feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/nkGiFpJC9LM

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/q3f831/no_schadenfreude_here_just_another_stark/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

:yes:
Cuck
I support extinction
7F248E2A 3713 48D9 B827 931001E8C987

By giving foids the agency to decide which men will be allowed to reproduce and which will not, most normies inadvertently support eugenics. :feelsthink:

i support a form of eugenics (aborting retards, etc.)

One solution hard right parties in Europe haven't looked at is cloning to outproduce the recent migrant populations. You could easily preserve homogeneity through cloning.

Cloning is an acceptable solution to depopulation.
sounds cucked
Also, everyone supports eugenics. If they don't they are liars.

How is preserving the native population of Europe cucked?
I think eugenics and JBW go hand in hand tbh

so I don't think you have anything to worry about, probably he called you cucked but actually he was agreeing with you

No I don't. I have the right to reproduce just like everybody else. I am personally against certain concepts such as race mixing, but I wouldn't go out of my way to enforce it.

I would really like to hear some arguments as to why some incels on here support eugenics. That's basically what women are doing within the dating market nowadays, except they choose the best looking guys over the ones who are the strongest and smartest.

I don’t support eugenetics because it is not me that is the problem, it’s society.