Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you support eugenics?

Do you?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on how its done

Results are only viewable after voting.
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Not talking about women selecting chad, because it has nothing to do with it, since they do it for pleasure, not because they want to change the species.

Talking about people who don't meet a certain criteria being banned from reproducing or punished if they do so.

If so, do you support what kind (based on looks, intelligence, health and so on) and why?

Last edited:
Yes. I believe in eugenics.

Obviously PSL eugenics (Looks and shit) is retarded and never done before because its retarded, despite what liberal retards on here will try shilling to you. With that being said, I don't think the functionable should be able to have children. By "functionable" I mean retards, objective genetic garbage living off of the medicine and teat of the govt, and basically anyone who couldn't make it if we stripped society out from under them (not even necessarily meaning survival expertise, just not dying instantly if the power goes off or something for those people who live on respirators).

While a form of eugenics I also think there should be incentives for the genetically blessed to have more children. Not making incels, everyone will still be laid and have kids, but there should be incentives for the genetically gifted to make children so that the society can progress. By this metric things like height, IQ levels, testosterone levels, etc. will naturally fix themselves without harming or dooming millions of people to sexual loneliness. Kind of the opposite of what we have now as the most braindead heart disease prone nigga can have 9 kids with a shaniqua and get millions of dollars in federal aid for it.

Last edited:
I would only support it if they killed those unworthy to reproduce, not leave us to suffer, alive. And I would support it if it was that way because that would mean they would have to kill me, and release me from my torment.

Well like it or not women are doing it for us, in a few generations every other guy will mog O’pry.
By this metric things like height, IQ levels, testosterone levels, etc. will naturally fix themselves without harming or dooming millions of people to sexual loneliness.
With gene splicing technology this will soon be a reality. If you wanted a designer baby you could select for certain traits to be expressed. Which is pretty cool.
I would only support it if they killed those unworthy to reproduce, not leave us to suffer, alive. And I would support it if it was that way because that would mean they would have to kill me, and release me from my torment.
Pretty Spartan-pilled. Throw the incel off the cliff.

Well like it or not women are doing it for us, in a few generations every other guy will mog O’pry.
They are preventing us from reproducing for sure, but this still isn't enough to be eugenics

They are preventing us from reproducing for sure, but this still isn't enough to be eugenics
Eh it’s more of a passive eugenics. There’s also gonna be a massive drop off in the global population when the effects of climate change and environmental destruction really hit.

With gene splicing technology this will soon be a reality. If you wanted a designer baby you could select for certain traits to be expressed. Which is pretty cool.
I used to think that, i don't think it's gonna happen anymore.

1: Our technology is stagnating (jews killing white people who are the main advancers of tech)
2: Jewish world order wants their population to be docile nigger-cattle.

That's also why i think there is no natural eugenics women are doing, because our T levels, health, virtually every metric you would use to prove a eugenic society is going the opposite direction. Its a social problem brought by brainwashing

1: Our technology is stagnating (jews killing white people who are the main advancers of tech)

That's also why i think there is no natural eugenics women are doing, because our T levels, health, virtually every metric you would use to prove a eugenic society is going the opposite direction. Its a social problem brought by brainwashing
View attachment 485019
Vid won’t play sadly. But I think that environmental destruction and climate change will see a massive influx of third world refugees into the west which will drag western society down. You saw this with the fall of rome when everyone was given citizenship and the original romans were outnumbered. Also happens in countries like Zimbabwe when the people who set up the infrastructure (Europeans) were expelled, mugabe’s land redistribution had disastrous implications on the economy and they were unable to feed themselves. What I’m getting at is that the west is on a course to destruction. I watched a few bitchute documentaries and I reevaluated a few of my views.

Vid won’t play sadly. But I think that environmental destruction and climate change will see a massive influx of third world refugees into the west which will drag western society down. You saw this with the fall of rome when everyone was given citizenship and the original romans were outnumbered. Also happens in countries like Zimbabwe when the people who set up the infrastructure (Europeans) were expelled, mugabe’s land redistribution had disastrous implications on the economy and they were unable to feed themselves. What I’m getting at is that the west is on a course to destruction. I watched a few bitchute documentaries and I reevaluated a few of my views.
hello mobilecel

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@maddielodice/video/6847497894744886534

tdlr: this isnt eugenics

I'm sure (((((Climate change)))) or (((((famines)))) or ((((War)))) or ((((a magical reason)))) will show up to import millions of 80 iq monkeys into the west. because that's already happening. Then they will inherit nothing and live like bugs under a jewish world in feudalism. Exactly like living under the combine i'd assume.

FOUND THE MOBILE USER XDDD
tdlr: this isnt eugenics

I'm sure (((((Climate change)))) or (((((famines)))) or ((((War)))) or ((((a magical reason)))) will show up to import millions of 80 iq monkeys into the west. because that's already happening. Then they will inherit nothing and live like bugs under a jewish world in feudalism. Exactly like living under the combine i'd assume.
Well since you’re Croatian you should just move over there with me. Not many Jews left after the ustashe did their thing during ww2.

View attachment 485019
I think society will either collapse into chaos OR the lites will just rule the world with an iron fist. One of those 2 things will slow the development of science to a large degree before genetics doom us.
But if those 2 things don't happen then genetic deterioration will get us anyway, it's the long term solution

We should pursue gene engineering to make all men around the same intelligence, health, facial beauty, height, and be immune to mental illness: it's unfair for someone to have such immense advantage over others from traits they were born with and not earned.
  • Eugenics by selecting who gets to breed is just a government, instead of natural and sexual selection by foids driving evolution, the same process that intends to wipe us out from the gene pool, alone.:feelsUgh:

I support soft eugenics. That means no forced sterilizations, but you need breeding licenses. You have to have no serious genetic defects (that would be a social and economic burden on society) and be financially able to support a family. Which defects are acceptable and which aren't is debatable. Having the financial stipulation means single motherhood and daddy welfare state won't be a thing, so degenerate deadbeats jizzing in every available cunt will be dramatically reduced. Women will start to get pickier about which Chad or Tyrone they sleep with raw, since daddy govt won't raise their bastard kids. The financial requirement also means that families will be more stable and children will be psychologically and socially healthier as they will be raised in a household with both the father and the mother. It could also reduce instances of extramarital pregnancy (getting cucked), but I'm not betting on that unless the law is changed so that fathers are not forced to financially support another man's cum shot.

Last edited:
Pretty Spartan-pilled. Throw the incel off the cliff.
What's a Spartan? Is that from Halo? An alien from Halo? I think I remember a coworker saying something about those things, in relation to those games.

What's a Spartan? Is that from Halo? An alien from Halo? I think I remember a coworker saying something about those things, in relation to those games.

This is what he is referring to

I don’t support it. It would be boring if everyone was the same and you only get one life anyway so I don’t find it nice to not let someone have the chance to live it.

Last edited:
What's a Spartan?

Not talking about women selecting chad, because it has nothing to do with it, since they do it for pleasure, not because they want to change the species.

Talking about people who don't meet a certain criteria being banned from reproducing or punished if they do so.

If so, do you support what kind (based on looks, intelligence, health and so on) and why?
I mean, this basically happens to us anyway :blackpill:

I support people who already have kids but can't afford having more kids being prevented from having them, especially if outside of wedlock.

There is no expression of morality more pure than the practice of eugenics. Remember this.

yes. Whatever way Bill gates wants.

Only tall, healthy, smart, rich, good-looking couples should reproduce.

This is what he is referring to
Interesting.

I don't give a fuck what two parents do. If they find out their baby is going to be a downie I would support aborting it because I don't support that kind of suffering being brought into the world.

But I'm supposed to any state-sanctioned eugenics, and I believe if there were to ever come a time when the government starts making rules about who can or can't breed then revolution will be even more necessary than it is now

Abortion is the only form of eugenics we have:y'all: