Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you support eugenics to eradicate Inceldom in the future?

Do you support eugenics to eradicate Inceldom in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Do you think that massive eugenics programs (encouraging genetically fucked people to not reproduce and make every woman use exclusively healthy Gigachad/Chad sperm donors) can gradually make undesirable genetic features become more rare, and eventually lead to a massive drop (numerically) of the "incel" population?
I'm not counting on genetic editing here, because it haven't really been tested/proven and only belongs to the realm of science fiction at the moment.

I can see there are reasons to support it, and be against it.

Against it:
Even if an ugly woman gets pregnant with a Gigachad sperm, the possibility of an ugly male being born and taking after his mom is still there.
There's also the problem that, "if everyone is Chad, no one is"...

But there are a few points supporting it: if I ever have kids, I wouldn't like to see them suffer the same problems as I did because I took after my father's shitty genes. I was bullied as a kid because I was fat, manlet, and because I had this subhumanly ugly bulbous/"piggy" nose. All because I took after my mutt father.
If my hypothetical "wife" got artificial insemination using a Chad's sperm material, then the odds of getting good looking and successful children would increase, and they would live a happier and more satisfying life without bullying over physical characteristics, and would have a better social life because good looks opens better opportunities.

Tell me what you think.

4tew3385hs321.png

The only form of eugenics I support is the prohibition of race mixing.

Inceldom can only be erased by stripping away women’s rights.

All eugenics will do is raise women’s standards even higher and we’ll have legit Chadcels posting here because they aren’t giga Chads.

All eugenics will do is raise women’s standards even higher and we’ll have legit Chadcels posting here because they aren’t giga Chads.
This

Yes bro. Control who can and cannot be parents. My dumb parents are the source of most of my problem s just from being stupid. Forcing me to go to quack therapists from young age when there's nothing wrong with me.

There are Chad pardos in Brazil (with caucasoid features), and they get laid (with white foids) more often than you or any "racial purist".
It's about the characteristics, not the "race".

Personally I'm light skinned, but I would trade for a darker skin if it had a stereotypical caucasian face alongside.

Last edited:
I dont give a fuck about the future, I want what I desire in the present.

I used to promote eugenics when I was more of a NatSoc; but given that normalfags would rather keep us alive just so they can watch us suffer, I've evolved into a NazBol who supports full subhuman rule.

All Power to the Untermenschen!

Last edited:
There are Chad pardos in Brazil (with caucasoid features), and they get laid (with white foids) more often than you or any "racial purist".
It's about the characteristics, not the "race".

Personally I'm light skinned, but I would trade for a darker skin if it had a stereotypical caucasian face alongside.
True, but I oppose racemixing for more reasons than just looks.

Also, if you compare the proportion of Chads (or good-looking people in general) among mulatto populations and pure white populations, the difference is noticeable. Racemixing generally creates uglier people, most Chads and Stacies are white.

True, but I oppose racemixing for more reasons than just looks.

Also, if you compare the proportion of Chads (or good-looking people in general) among mulatto populations and pure white populations, the difference is noticeable. Racemixing generally creates uglier people, most Chads and Stacies are white.

If one of the parents is ugly, then "racemixing" is only replicating the ugly features that particular parent has, it doesn't necessarily makes anyone "uglier" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If one of the parents is ugly, then "racemixing" is only replicating the ugly features that particular parent has, it doesn't necessarily makes anyone "uglier" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
False. Each race has a particular set of features that are more common in them, from skull shape to nose shape, etc.

Racemixing creates non-harmonic people in larger quantities than those found on non-mixed populations.

But it also sometimes creates an amazing combination like in the case of Jeremy Meeks, but it's super rare. You get 100 ugly mongrels to one exotic- and good-looking mixed person.

Eugenics won't help genetic recombination , a giga Chad and giga Stacy could easily have an incel son . He may get his mother's eyes and a broader nose from a distant ancestor poof you have an incel.
What do you consider race because according to me slavs , germanics , Celts and greeks are all different races and have been. Similarly here in curryland there are alot of different races.

Last edited:
Eugenics won't help genetic recombination , a giga Chad and giga Stacy could easily have an incel son . He may get his mother's eyes and a broader nose from a distant ancestor poof you have an incel.

What do you consider race because according to me slavs , germanics , Celts and Mediterraneans are all different races and have been. Similarly here in curryland every curry has a different race also why is race mixing bad just want to know ?
Could happen, but we will agree that's kinda rare...

Eugenics is just the short-midterm solution. The ‘final solution’ would be genetic engineering.

@Mainländer Even outside of looks, I personally know a mulatto at Uni who is smart as fuck, one of the top scorers, he is socially adjusted and doesn't look like to have any mental disturbs, and looks-wise, he has caucasian features (isn't ugly, harmonic facial structure), he's just a little darker skinned and a manlet.

Bad things could happen from Racemixing? Yes; But it's a lottery that in the end could be beneficial if well done with eugenics.

Eugenics is just the short-midterm solution. The ‘final solution’ would be genetic engineering.

I agree, too bad it's not possible yet.

Last edited:
@Mainländer Even outside of looks, I personally know a mulatto at Uni who is smart as fuck, one of the top scorers, and looks-wise, he has caucasian features, he's just a little darker skinned and a manlet.

Bad things could happen from Racemixing? Yes; But it's a lottery that in the end could be beneficial if well done with eugenics.
It's all about the averages, both looks and other stuff are hurt by racemixing.

Yeah, if you could cherrypick every single characteristic and make a troop of 200 IQ Jeremy Meek lookalikes maybe it could be positive. But tbh, I don't feel nearly as attracted to mixed or black chicks as I do to white ones.

Tbh tbh

Based Mainländer post.
@Mainländer Even outside of looks, I personally know a mulatto at Uni who is smart as fuck, one of the top scorers, he is socially adjusted and doesn't look like to have any mental disturbs, and looks-wise, he has caucasian features (isn't ugly, harmonic facial structure), he's just a little darker skinned and a manlet.

I agree, too bad it's not possible yet.
That's like 1 in 5,000 dude. Race mixed men for the most part aren't good looking, and they look like a mismatch of both ethnicities with weird features, which, of course, reeks of subhumanity. All of the mixed men I knew online and irl are struggling with women (myself included). People think there's nothing wrong with it because the media portrays race mixed men as attractive and uses the few that actually turned out good looking to back that up.

Last edited:
Don't care. Why would I care about the future? I thought people here don't give a fuck about the rest so they shouldn't give a fuck about the rest in 20 or 50 years

Giga IQ.

It's only fair that subhuman females are disallowed from breeding just like subhuman men. Then, it will only be a matter of time before the Untermenschen are extinct, and incels as a sizable demographic will become a thing of the past.

as long as subhuman women are also disallowed from breeding i am 100% supportive of eugenics, it's not like i'm getting laid anyway

Eugenics for woman, sterilize hypergamic ones and make the less hypergamic ones reproduce till you get rid of that gene.

Make only high IQ people reproduce and get rid of animalistic instincts.